who's interchangable?

-

derekm803

Reaction score
What other autos have the same bolt pattern as our 4in pattern? What all crossss over?

WOuld it be possible to drill a 5x4" pattern to a 4 lug?

That might be a decent idea. I never though of it. I'm sure there are more 4 lug wheels avaiable thah that damn 4" pattern!

WOuld it be possible to drill a 5x4" pattern to a 4 lug? That might be a decent idea. I never though of it. I'm sure there are more 4 lug wheels avaiable thah that damn 4" pattern!
you would be better off just getting the bbp stuff. After machining wheels or hubs to a 4 lug setup, you will have spent about the same...

WOuld it be possible to drill a 5x4" pattern to a 4 lug?

That might be a decent idea. I never though of it. I'm sure there are more 4 lug wheels avaiable thah that damn 4" pattern!

<LI class=option>4 x 100mm (461) <LI class=option>4 x 108mm (16) <LI class=option>4 x 110mm (20) <LI class=option>4 x 130mm (31) <LI class=option>4 x 4 1/2 in. (928) <LI class=option>4 x 4 1/4 in. (758) <LI class=option>4 x 4 in. (481)

That was meant to be a joke. Don't know what the last post was about

100 mm comes out to like 3.97 inches. Those still wont go?

Oh well. Ill just go to summit n get some 15s to get me by til im ready to convert it. Thanks, Yo.

EBay thinks 5 on 4 is 5x100, no dice. They bolt up but are not concentic and will gall rims or worse.

How much is the front dusc conversion kit? Supposed to get. 4.5 in axles for the 7.25 rear end?

That was meant to be a joke. Don't know what the last post was about

Well it actually made me think of the posssibility of going 4 lug on stock axles and spindles. The post was to show the 4 lug sizes and number of options through summit.

FOr the record I have 5x4.5". Costs about 1,000 to accomplish the swap.

What all can u pull those axles from if u got the 7.25 rear end?

What all can u pull those axles from if u got the 7.25 rear end?

Just get a complete bbp 7 1/4 rear and be done with it.
Or better yet, a bbp 8 1/4 would be a lot better. Just look for a '73 and up a body with a v8 and it will have either.

I added a 5 on 4 inch pattern to these repop halibrands. Fronts are 15x6.5 rears are 15x10 and both had a solid flange to work with. I used a vertical milling machine with a rotary table to space the holes exactly 72 degrees apart.

Attachments

• 20130209_195427.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 213
Do they still make those wheel adapters that go from 4" BC to 4-1/2" BC?

Somebody here must remember these.

There are plenty in the trash where they belong. Put 3 or 4 sets there myself. Just get 5 x 4.00 pattern wheels. you can get them in 15, 16, up to 18. Nice stuff. You only have to buy them once.

-
Back