Why all the hate for youtubers?

-
It’s shooting fish in a barrel behind a mask on TV.
No one really knows who’s saying what they said, hiding behind a computer screen. If s super easy to make fun of or defame and ridicule without getting punched in the face like they really deserve.

Lots of ''my way is the right way" , just because they did something , or , ''use some certain part , is better than anyone else`s'' , when in fact they have no clue .
That pretty much describes everyone I've ever talked to :)

1) much of the tech is garbage

2) Many of the creators like to hear themselves talk. This is similar to a person that makes every post on the forum a wall of text type of digression that nobody other than the author reads to the end lol.

3) I am personally a reader of tech info. It is easier to find exactly what is needed in an efficient manner. No time to listen to mr. personality digress on social media. Lastly, I can read FABO without disturbing anyone. If I made my wife listen to UTG...hell I cant even listen to that drivel.

As always, just one guy's opinion.

Whether you watch Tony for tech info or just a laugh he must be doing something right. I see he has 270,000 subscribers. I don't know how that all works with YouTube but he's making some money there. How much? Maybe someone can fill us in. He also has merchandise in his "store" that also helps pay the bills. I'm surprised he doesn't have Patreon which would add more to the kitty. I have 3 music channels I watch that have 536,000 634,000 and 3,240,000 subscribers. They are in the money round for sure.

Whether you watch Tony for tech info or just a laugh he must be doing something right. I see he has 270,000 subscribers. I don't know how that all works with YouTube but he's making some money there. How much? Maybe someone can fill us in. He also has merchandise in his "store" that also helps pay the bills. I'm surprised he doesn't have Patreon which would add more to the kitty. I have 3 music channels I watch that have 536,000 634,000 and 3,240,000 subscribers. They are in the money round for sure.
It's kind of like Football. Everyone that is 40 lbs overweight sitting on the couch knows how garbage the QB is, how stupid the coach is, tell anyone that will listen how they could do it better or how they know better.... Truth is, nobody wants to hear it, not even their wife!!! :D

Apparently you make average of $5-7 every 1000 views, UTG has 55,000,000 views so $275,000-400,000 going over 5-6 years.

Uncle Tony, don't let him near your car with tools, but yes he's good to pump your gas and tell you a story from so far back in time that there isn't anyone left alive that can verify that its true...:)

-
Back