Why do I need to allow cookies

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
All of a sudden I need to allow cookies on this site to use the edit feature or check to see who left an agree or disagree on a post? Or use the edit button.

Why is this?

A couple other members are experiencing the same thing. One sent a message to Joey. Both say it cleared itself up now.

The best ones are made with the Nestlé tollhouse cookie recipe.
I TOTALLY agree, but let me tell you my secret!. I am a pretty good cook, but my specialty is cookies. My chocolate chip cookies (CCCs) are the bomb! People go nuts over them. When I tell them I use the recipe off the back of the Nestle bag, they can't believe it. Here is the secret. Try it and you will never go back to the old way again:
1. Use ONLY Butter Flavored Crisco. It's magic. They come out fantastic every time. Trust me. Butter Flavored Crisco only!
2. Use only real vanilla extract. Don't use the imitation vanilla extract!
3. At each step blend THOROUGHLY and scrape the sides of the bowl frequently! For example, when you blend the white sugar, brown sugar, Butter Flavor Crisco and vanilla, don't just whip it for a few seconds and then go to the next step, blend the ingredients for at least about two minutes. Then add the eggs and blend for about two minutes. Add the dry ingredients a little at a time and blend thoroughly after each addition.
4. Always sift the dry ingredients.
5. Do not overbake them. Some people like crunchier cookies. Mine are soft and chewy. I bake them for 9 minutes. I use a medium size cookie scoop, roll each scoop into a ball and then squish the ball down a little bit. You may have to play with the time based on your oven, but mine turns out perfect CCCs at 375 degrees in 9 minutes.
Enjoy

I TOTALLY agree, but let me tell you my secret!. I am a pretty good cook, but my specialty is cookies. My chocolate chip cookies (CCCs) are the bomb! People go nuts over them. When I tell them I use the recipe off the back of the Nestle bag, they can't believe it. Here is the secret. Try it and you will never go back to the old way again:
1. Use ONLY Butter Flavored Crisco. It's magic. They come out fantastic every time. Trust me. Butter Flavored Crisco only!
2. Use only real vanilla extract. Don't use the imitation vanilla extract!
3. At each step blend THOROUGHLY and scrape the sides of the bowl frequently! For example, when you blend the white sugar, brown sugar, Butter Flavor Crisco and vanilla, don't just whip it for a few seconds and then go to the next step, blend the ingredients for at least about two minutes. Then add the eggs and blend for about two minutes. Add the dry ingredients a little at a time and blend thoroughly after each addition.
4. Always sift the dry ingredients.
5. Do not overbake them. Some people like crunchier cookies. Mine are soft and chewy. I bake them for 9 minutes. I use a medium size cookie scoop, roll each scoop into a ball and then squish the ball down a little bit. You may have to play with the time based on your oven, but mine turns out perfect CCCs at 375 degrees in 9 minutes.
Enjoy
I never thought about using the butter flavored Crisco, that’s a good idea.

-
Back