why do people help make old cars look bad

-
that truck that is lifted with tiny tires is just so It can be moved, put on a trailer. My dad's old boss is a very active mud drag guy. Just some deep ruts and some tall tractor tire wheel huge truck. I'll see if just can find a pic

Last edited:
I am so glad you think my car is ugly. I blacked out the grill myself because I like the look. But I digress to those that have a much better sense of taste than myself. I will run out tomorrow and start changing it back to stock so that I don't offend any purists out there. NOT!

Jack

CROPPED2.jpg

I am so glad you think my car is ugly. I blacked out the grill myself because I like the look. But I digress to those that have a much better sense of taste than myself. I will run out tomorrow and start changing it back to stock so that I don't offend any purists out there. NOT!

Jack

View attachment 1715122269
Good for you! And while you’re at it, take that big chrome thing off the hood! That’s just obnoxious!! :poke:

:lol:

Jack

Blacking out your grille is a style choice. I don't mind that at all. It goes well with your side stripes and hood treatment.

I even blacked out the grill of my 76 Dart Sport of which I am the original owner and I can even tell you why, because I like the look that and a bunch of other mods I did. It is what you would call ''improving on stock''.

Looks like us up here in the northeast just don't have any taste. LOL

Jack

Hey Jack, it used to be that modified cars used to be the in thing and when we'd see old cars looking stock, people would think...what dump did he raid to get that old clunker. We must be getting old but old stockers will never outperform what we have. And by the way there nice and shiny too.

Last edited:
I even blacked out the grill of my 76 Dart Sport of which I am the original owner and I can even tell you why, because I like the look that and a bunch of other mods I did. It is what you would call ''improving on stock''.
It is what YOU, not ME would call "improving on stock". I call it a change to make YOU happy. Whether or not it is an improvement is a matter of opinion.

And he modifies his car to make him happy! That's what it's all about. But my grille is all black, so maybe my opinion doesn't count.

Cley

Jack

Awesome car! Blower cars to the front.

5243D4C2-ED93-4FC2-AF89-777EDF739C13.jpeg
I’m going to clone this. Almost same color scheme my old Duster but doesn’t have the blue trunk lid, red fender, black hood and yellow passenger door. The white driver door is correct.

Last edited:
-
Back