why i hate flippers

-
Your a good guy Lance, don't worry about it. I've sold things to, too "help people out" just so they can make monetary gains. Good things always come back to good people and vise versa!

I live in CO also. I'll low ball him and when he says "no", I'll spill that I know he's flippin' them. Haha.

I found my old Challenger a few years ago. A flipper I know called and questioned me about the car. I told him how bad the body was and I probably wouldn't buy it because of that. A couple weeks later I heard he bought the car. Asking price to me was $8000. He bought it for $2500 and sold it 2 weeks later for $12,000. tmm

I live in CO also. I'll low ball him and when he says "no", I'll spill that I know he's flippin' them. Haha.

I was thinking of calling the ad too and if I get a voice mail to tell him to call me back at (719) 542-3120. And when he rushes to call back (its the number to time and temp) :jocolor: ****laughing a very sinister laugh***

I found my old Challenger a few years ago. A flipper I know called and questioned me about the car. I told him how bad the body was and I probably wouldn't buy it because of that. A couple weeks later I heard he bought the car. Asking price to me was $8000. He bought it for $2500 and sold it 2 weeks later for $12,000. tmm

I saw a '68 Charger on CL a few months back for $14k. I spent a few days thinking about laying out the cash, then called the guy because it looked like a complete driver in decent condition. And yes, I really, really want a '68 Charger. Anyway, the guy tells me he just sold the car, like 15 minutes before I called.

Two days later the same car is back on CL, for $18k. So I called the new ad and asked the guy if he had the title in hand. He said no. Then I asked if he had just purchased the car from "Bob in River City" for under 14k, and he got really quiet. I chuckled to myself and wished him luck.

The car was up on CL for a few days before the price suddenly went back down to 14k. Guy was claiming he just needed to get his money back out of the car ASAP before his wife/girlfriend killed him. Guess he was looking for a quick flip by just re-listing it and it didn't happen.

Sometimes you bite the bear. Sometimes the bear bites you.

I'm stringing him along right now...

Someone else try to buy it out from under me and see if he'll do it....

I was supposed to come look at it tonight... but got caught up... So I will come tomorrow....

Now he is going to take down the ad because he thinks that I'm going to stop in Denver to pick up a VW trailer hitch for him on the way and trade straight up....

Yup can be irritating and it wasn't about the money. Guy calls about being disabled and mower broke down, would I hold it until he can get there from an hour away. I say sure. Gets there, big guy loads it into truck by himself. Disabled, I think he forgot that lie and the money was already in my hand. I just had back surgery and told him to bring help. Sold for 100bucks over phone. See it on CL 1.5 hour later as used very little, one owner $450. Called him and told him he was a lier and scumm

Now he is going to take down the ad because he thinks that I'm going to stop in Denver to pick up a VW trailer hitch for him on the way and trade straight up....

The poor guy! LOL!

I was thinking of calling the ad too and if I get a voice mail to tell him to call me back at (719) 542-3120. And when he rushes to call back (its the number to time and temp) :jocolor: ****laughing a very sinister laugh***

not sure what that will do Rani, anytime I get a hit on something im selling with a phone number that is not my area code I google it before I call

still, waited a good 5 minutes of his time...and mine, come to think of it :banghead:

not sure what that will do Rani, anytime I get a hit on something im selling with a phone number that is not my area code I google it before I call

still, waited a good 5 minutes of his time...and mine, come to think of it :banghead:

I would check a foreign area code too but the aforementioned "flipper" is in my same area code so it would be more realistic lol

this flipping is going on about an hour maybe a little more from me

You gugs are awesome ! I love this forum! I wish i knew about this fourm when i went through the same thing selling my old red 74 duster! I cought him selling it on ebay for x4 what he paid for while i was storing it for him! While he was "clearing space for it" back home in central iowa! I told him once i found the ebay add,yer car is on the steet no plates & reverse is sketchy all of a sudden & the hook will take before the day is over! I won't store a car for you while you make 4x the money on me! Nice try!lol.

I'm stringing him along right now...

Someone else try to buy it out from under me and see if he'll do it....

I was supposed to come look at it tonight... but got caught up... So I will come tomorrow....

LOLOLOL !~! Karl man , you ROCK bud , the add is gone lmao

Yup can be irritating and it wasn't about the money. Guy calls about being disabled and mower broke down, would I hold it until he can get there from an hour away. I say sure. Gets there, big guy loads it into truck by himself. Disabled, I think he forgot that lie and the money was already in my hand. I just had back surgery and told him to bring help. Sold for 100bucks over phone. See it on CL 1.5 hour later as used very little, one owner $450. Called him and told him he was a lier and scumm

man that's BS right there fkn scum !

You have his contact info, call or email and ask point blank why he felt it necessary to deceive you. SHAME HIM! No wonder the CL listing is down. He's not happy being caught.

LOLOLOL !~! Karl man , you ROCK bud , the add is gone lmao

I told you that I had your back.... :D

(you don't f*ck with my friends....) :finga:

Sometimes Kharma comes along all on its own, other times you have to give it a nudge.... :glasses7:

[ame]https://youtu.be/E8_GVfPuw4M[/ame]

am I the only one who thought of this?

Actually, I was thinking....
16929248118_ee812d8152_z.jpg

just pisses me off. if had known that was going to happen I would have just listed them here and gave them away

Don't get mad, get even... :twisted:

It's better for your stress level and blood pressure... :color:

And who doesn't like a good laugh??? :D

Don't get mad, get even... :twisted:

It's better for your stress level and blood pressure... :color:

And who doesn't like a good laugh??? :D

And I'll bet Justin/Mike whoever the hell he is, ain't sleeping too well tonight. Sounds like he's runnin' scared and sounds like you guys are just getting warmed up.:happy1:

And I'll bet Justin/Mike whoever the hell he is, ain't sleeping too well tonight. Sounds like he's runnin' scared and sounds like you guys are just getting warmed up.:happy1:

Yep, this guy is just "a little fun"... :D

Were gonna get Justin's Kharma Train going full speed... :violent2:

The punishment must match the crime... :evil3:

And I'll bet Justin/Mike whoever the hell he is, ain't sleeping too well tonight. Sounds like he's runnin' scared .:happy1:

He's gonna have a bad case of paranoid schizophrenia when we're done with him.... :shock: :poke:

I can't tell you if I'm batman or not, but I can say that nobody has ever seen batman and me in the same room together.... :batman:

I can't tell you if I'm batman or not, but I can say that nobody has ever seen batman and me in the same room together.... :batman:

whats even more disturbing, by the same reasoning you (or me for that matter) coud be Hillary Clinton :banghead:

-
Back