wild ride down a 175feet bluff

-
You're very lucky! So are we, to still have you around lilred. The weather has been so wild this year!!! Glad you made it home to share the excitement.

WOW! what a ride! wild is putting it mildly, the insurance co and county dont WANT to pay, (or dont want to admit liability) that doesn't mean they wont HAVE to pay, just get a good lawyer, thats what they are for,

sorry bad, i sold the ramcharger 2 months ago, and guy ust picked it up last weekend.lol

so how much cash for just the engine?

Man, regardless of "who pays," glad you made 'er out OK. WOW

Man, regardless of "who pays," glad you made 'er out OK. WOW

thanks everyone it makes your eyes open one minute your ok next wow its a flash it really makes you think plot 800.00 motor 475. trans and new clutch set up

what year is the engine, just need to make sure it is compatible, but i am sure it is

what year is the engine, just need to make sure it is compatible, but i am sure it is

2002 i drove this truck everyday it was my work truck ran killer plenty of power it surprize me how good it ran pulling the trailers i ve owen it for 3 years now

Wow Red!!!!!!! That was a close call bud, I am glad to see you posting and will be around to enjoy, Like Leanna said it's ben a weird wet and stormy year and there has been a few of our members get hit by here wrath :x
I am so glad a tree did not make it's way into the cab :eek:fftheai:
We have roads gone and bridges being inspected here in our area and shut down to one lane only.
Victoria got smacked by mother nature!! But she is on the road to recovery :thumrigh: I wish you the best on recouping your looses badlilred79.

bad, one last thing. it depends on what month it was built. if it is before mid 2002, then it will work, but if it is built after mid 2002, then it will not

the book says i need a 16 tooht tonewheel. your may have either. so if you could find out would be great

WOW! what a ride! wild is putting it mildly, the insurance co and county dont WANT to pay, (or dont want to admit liability) that doesn't mean they wont HAVE to pay, just get a good lawyer, thats what they are for,

Same here......if its was the road that gave way it wasnt your fault, it was the county's/state's whatever. Go after them..

Why should you absorb the loss for their poor engineering?

You already pay taxes to them.

That said, glad you are relatively OK.

Heal them ribs quick.

WOW!!! Sure glad you're OK...relatively. That must have been a wild ride. Now you know why your mom used to tell you to always wear clean underwear - may not have been after that ride! LOL
Betcha you didn't say, "That was fun. Let's do it again."
Again, glad you're OK. Now it's time to go after the county for both $$$ losses, towing, and medical expenses. Like it was said before, they may not want to pay but that doesn't mean they shouldn't.

-
Back