[WANTED] Will be needing some U bolts and plates for 3" axle.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I could get generic stuff, but I would really rather have good stock shock plates and U bolts for my new to me 8.25.

Thanks all

Get ready for people who want 100 plus bucks for a pair of 50 plus year old used crap. But you asked for it. lol

I will look in my “bin” Sunday. If I got em you can have em for the shipping cost just to poke
what’s his name in the eye.:poke:

Don't poke me in the eye dammit all, I ain't got but one.

I will look in my “bin” Sunday. If I got em you can have em for the shipping cost just to poke
what’s his name in the eye.:poke:

I can pay, but I do thank you very much for your generosity.

@RustyRatRod You crack me up Rob.:lol:
We need to meet some day in person, but I ain't coming out to 100% humidity insectville.:D

Maybe you can make it out to hot, dry, ain't **** to do, everything here tries to kill youville sometime.

I can pay, but I do thank you very much for your generosity.

@RustyRatRod You crack me up Rob.:lol:
We need to meet some day in person, but I ain't coming out to 100% humidity insectville.:D

Maybe you can make it out to hot, dry, ain't **** to do, everything here tries to kill youville sometime.

We're above the Fall Line......or gnat line as it's been known as. Below that, the skeeters will tote your *** off.

image.jpeg
Hey if meathead deal falls through I will back up his offer.

Last edited:
Geez guys..........get a room! No comments on wanted threads either. You're making it tough on us moderators. My wife thinks I love FABO more than her. :rofl::rofl: but serious as a heart attack!

Geez guys..........get a room! No comments on wanted threads either. You're making it tough on us moderators. My wife thinks I love FABO more than her. :rofl::rofl: but serious as a heart attack!

Just like this mistake on the the reply for the want ad . Sometimes it is necessary and a good thing members comment or these deals would go sour. Meat head has the wrong plates pictured. Do you realize there are times that commenta are a necessity.To keep this site special as others do not. It would be different if the moderators would have the knowledge to make sure the ads are giving the correct description. Where they should get involved they don't. Sometimes helpful comments are a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back