Will hit the Dyno Friday

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Gonna have the 'Cuda strapped down on Friday.

I'm curious how much power it will put down considering
it's a low compression build that runs on 87 octane.

Updates and pics after the event.

Tony,a little different. Looking,for the torque curve ,.....

Dyno day is done. Just got home about an hour
ago.

Not real good numbers on the 'Cuda, but it is what it is.

Here's the data:

It's getting late.....I will load up some pics on Saturday

Attachments

• Dyno Sheet (Medium).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 387
Tony you know by now,you don,t need #,s to look cool LOL.:glasses7:Maybe be time for a new stroker project if your looking for some more uumph.:burnout:

Tony you drive the balls of that car and it is a vary nice looking.If i were you I wouldn't care how much horse power is has,you can start it up and go anywhere. You have one of the proudest cars on hear.Keep driving it.Trust me when I say this, you are the reason I am going to sell my engine and build a vary mild big block so I can drive my car instead of racing it. You don't horse power to have fun. Mark

Tony, that's wheel power. The engine itself makes more than you think. By the time the power goes through the tranny and rear gears you lose a considerable amount. but I'm sure you already knew that.

What he said ^^^ . Tony you have on of the nicest cars here I certainly wouldn't worry bout the numbers.

Curious what the fun to drive curve looks like? It appears to be off the chart.

Whether or not the numbers are thru the roof on the dyno, I can guarantee that your ride was one of the nicest ones strapped onto their machine!

I bet keeping the RPM below 5K hurt the numbers, bet if it went higher there was more there....still, that's a 300 HP engine you have there....not bad :glasses7:

Thanks guys!

I'm still very happy with it! It was a fun day. My friend George
strapped his '56 Chevy down and took top honors of the day.

He put up 711 h.p. and he drove it into town for the event.

I'll put up some pics after I shower......been cutting grass and
working in the garden all day.

Well.....I have DRIVEN Tony's car before. That dyno is retarded. lol

-
Back