Will I sleep tonight??

-
Wow, I thought the same thing. That car is in great shape and nicely equipped. Very nice! I wouldn`t change a thing.

P.S.- but I would turn that lug wrench around and thread it through the spring loop. :iconbigg:
Fussy, fussy, fussy!

:D

I can't believe how clean the trunk area is.

Very nice find Scott!
I can,t take the credit for that Tony.Martin did all the footwork to find this clean of a car.I,ve been keeping an eye on it and was shocked when I seen he was selling so soon.If you think this car is clean,you should see his 70 Challenger 440 6-pac car.It,s amazingly clean.:iconbigg:

I am sooooooproud for ya Scott :toothy8::blob6::blob6::heart:\\:D/\\:D/:blob::wav:
If there is anything I can do just pm me :hello2:
I do ship to Canada to help get anything to you :burnout:

Your Arkansas friend Mike :rock:

Ahh, those sleepless nights!! I went through a similar experience almost 6 years ago now the nite before I went to pick up my 67 Chrysler 300 and drive it home. Thought I wouldn't get any sleep, but I did. When I woke up early next morning, first thing in my head was; "It's Chrysler 300 day!"

Years ago, in the 80's, my dad still had the 65 Coronet he bought new and I had a 68 Plymout Fury III. Both cars were gone by 1989 and I didn't think too much about old Mopars until I was looking for an older car just to 'knock around' in.

I had a certain 'price point', and I thought I'd find an early 90's Honda...
Everything I looked at in my price range was a disappointment.. Then, I thought, hey, I could find an old Mopar!
Started searching the net, and again, not much at my 'price point'. So I kept raising the am't of money I was willing to spend and kept raising my expectations concerning the car I'd want.

Anyway, found the 300 for sale through the Chrysler 300 club. It was near me and I could actually check it out. Long story short, I fell in love with it. It cost A Lot more than I originally intended to spend and It needed a LOT more work than I had expected...BUT, she sure is nice now.

Glad ya finally got it home safe and sound!! Yep that is definitely a beauty and to keep it in the FABO family. Hey not that your gonna get tired of it any time soon, but can I put dibs on it next?? Martin had it for how long 1 1/2 years?? Soooo fall of 2012 I'll be calling ya! Congrats and cant imagine how frickin giddy you are right now!!:iconbigg:

I did get some sleep,not much.Switching from afternoons to days sucks(short weekend)getting up early yesterday has taken it,s toll on me.Too boot,it,s -18 this morning Brrrr.I,m sure I,ll be working outside all day,shipping vehicles.=;,m so not looking forward to work today..
Thanks everyone.

PS Steve,if you don,t mind a corpse in the car,cause I,ll be buried in this sucker LOL.Martin has already asked for first dibs,if I ever decide to sell.:evil3:

Glad ya finally got it home safe and sound!! Yep that is definitely a beauty and to keep it in the FABO family. Hey not that your gonna get tired of it any time soon, but can I put dibs on it next?? Martin had it for how long 1 1/2 years?? Soooo fall of 2012 I'll be calling ya! Congrats and cant imagine how frickin giddy you are right now!!:iconbigg:

sorry, steve

first rights of refusal already claimed between Scott and myself.
but, I am always "looking" for really clean cars.

=;

I think i should say, that as a deal goes, this was very simple.
2 parties meet, 2 parties agree on $$, 2 parties shake hands and zero money changed hands till the car was picked up. I wish life could be this stress free!
have fun with it Scott. I know it's got a good home.

If you need to go with the car when the time comes to go to that big place wherever, your welcome here, my wife needs all natural fertilizer all the time for her gardens! :grin:

-
Back