Will I sleep tonight??

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Well tomorrow morning(before 8am)I,m going to pick up my new 68 Barracuda fastback that was shipped up from California last spring.I,m a little excited needless to say about bringing this baby home.Lastyear I put the word out to some of the southern members to keep an eye out for a clean bodied 67-69 Cuda FB to know avail.Funny how I ended up buying one 20 mins away.LOL.My mind is going at 100mph on things to do to the car and don,t think I will sleep to well tonight.It,s gonna be like Christmas morning when I was a young lad(over excited).Just thought I,d share in my excitement to finally be owning my dream car.:thumleft:
Pics to follow in the morning when I get it home.

Take lots of photos Scott. I'll bet you're excited. That car is a once in a lifetime buy. Isn't it great that it's in your own back yard and you don't have to travel across two countries to even look at it?. Your patience has paid off my friend and is well worth the wait. (you lucky dog!)

:thumleft:A big congrats Scott and i hear were your coming from.............What are you going to do with all these beauttys:thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:

:thumleft:A big congrats Scott and i hear were your coming from.............What are you going to do with all these beauttys:thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:
Thanks for the congrats.The 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed will be on the selling block come spring time.$$$$$

Yes,I hope it moves/sells fast.It will open up some play money.LOL.No money,no play makes Scotty a dull boy.:banghead:

I wish I was going with you to pick it up!! Always an exciting time!! Good luck to you my friend, and I had better see that gem at Mopar fest,or better yet sooner at Spring Fling!! Pic's for sure!!! Craig.

Right on Scott, I'll bet your excited as hell and yes you'll be up all night i was the same when i bought my Super Bee.

lordy people, just go to sleep! It's only a car!!!:poke:

oh yeah and!!!!!!

:worthles:

Don't you all keep Scott up late! He's got an 8:00am appointment. If he don't show by 8:01 he won't be owning no Barracuda! Actually he will, but the price will go up!

:toothy2:

Look forward to seeing the Beauty!!! Is it an "S" car or what??? Big Block/Small Block or /6? In any case...I bet the engine will be out before long knowing you! Congrats!! A couple of "Dream looks"
Enjoy the ride...I like mine also...its simply a street car, which ends up at the grocery store! AKA a "grocery getter" Just because it runs 10's thru the mufflers...nobody likes melted ice cream or warm milk!

Attachments

• SS AH all in a row in Vagas! 2009.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 400
  • SS AH Hemi 68 cuda @ milan 2007.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 416
Well tomorrow morning(before 8am)I,m going to pick up my new 68 Barracuda fastback that was shipped up from California last spring.I,m a little excited needless to say about bringing this baby home.Lastyear I put the word out to some of the southern members to keep an eye out for a clean bodied 67-69 Cuda FB to know avail.Funny how I ended up buying one 20 mins away.LOL.My mind is going at 100mph on things to do to the car and don,t think I will sleep to well tonight.It,s gonna be like Christmas morning when I was a young lad(over excited).Just thought I,d share in my excitement to finally be owning my dream car.:thumleft:
Pics to follow in the morning when I get it home.

I bet you are pumped up and your mind is racing :thumleft:
A bowl of ice cream and a soft billow and set your dreams :smile:

Or ;-) Have a couple :drinkers: or a few ;-) and fall out :drunken: asleep shortly ;-)

I think I did the ice cream after a few cold ones and finely feel asleep to head out to pick Victoria up the night before :-k

Have a great time and keep us updated :thumleft:

Know try and get some rest :rambo:

Well I,m coming off afternoon shift(3:30 til 12:00am)and go back to day shift monday morn.So I caught a few hrs. nap this evening to try and make up for lost sleep tonight.Alls good Martin,I,ll be there..Trust me!:study:

Thanks for the update. That's got to be tough to see it leave. It's such a nice car. It went to a good home though and it's not too far away. Did you get "visitation rights"? lol toolman

-
Back