Will it drive? Lawnmower carb on V8 lol

-

Reaction score
It seems to fairly well, wish he did a before and after 0-60 mph to how much performance was loss. Funny little experiment.

Test drive starts around 15:30 minutes
https://youtu.be/RnvJjheatRw

55MPH up the hill in 3rd gear...impressive. 3d printing parts is cool too.

pulling 302cid through a 1bbl is also pulling a huge air volume, huge vacuum and plenty of fuel. I dont see why it would not work. Buick 400+ CID Wildcat motors using a <600 AFB? @slantsixdan, Didnt Brazil or Spain put 6 B&S carbs on a slant for a cop car or some race car so they could use X amount of domestic parts?

Very cool ! I like his vids... he goes into just enough detail without going on and on .

@slantsixdan do you have any more info on those B&S intakes? My Google search word comes up dry. I'm a sucker for a fabrication challenge!

It seems to fairly well, wish he did a before and after 0-60 mph to how much performance was loss. Funny little experiment.
At 5:09, "One of the main concerns that I keep reading that people have, other than calling me an idiot for trying this…" No, he's not an idiot for trying this. He's an idiot for installing red lights on the front of his car—those dumb "demon eye" things on the Chinese headlite-shaped trinkets he's installed. Red light facing front is illegal everywhere (except on police/fire/ambulance vehicles), but never mind what some smelly ol' lawbook says; think about the really good reason why it's illegal: causing any amount of confusion as to the direction your car is facing is an incredibly, remarkably dumb thing to do.

So props to the guy for his fabrication work and stuff, but.

Sooooooooooo now, will everybody be removing their Dominators......

"Your search - Djere-Qòf intake - did not match any documents."

Im no linguist..is that the name of the intake?
Well, as I say…so it's been said! Maybe try that new Google Voice Search thing where you speak your search out loud.

-
Back