Will You ship outside of the US

-
if anyone cares i just sold BAZZARD of Brisbane Australia a bunch of interior parts including a dash pad. I could not ship usps or ups for size limitations but, I am shipping it all to Washington State and there is a company that sails(slow boat) to australia. He and i worked it all out No Hassles. USAtoAUS.com

Just out of curiosity, how did you ship it to Washington, if the other carriers wouldn't take it?
sorry should have explained better....
42" length is usps limitation for priority directly to austrailia.
i am shipping a 60"x25"x25" box ups ground to washington to the company USAtoAUS which will slow boat the package to Bazzard to pick up when it arrives...
I ship all over the world to all members. I have a full time job and this is an addiction hobby i have. I feel life is too short to get cranked up over the little things. With all the shipping you can do online and all the customs forms there ready for you to fill in, it isn't hard at all to get to the buyer.
Heck in the end the buyer understands the fees the will incur when it shows in their country. I give them my price and if they agree than i quote and ship. easy...
As far as shipping supplies. any carpet store you find tosses out carpet underlay(great for wrapping sheetmetal in) when i ship greyhound.
Appliance stores, grocery stores, dept stores, all pay to have cardboard removed. I find they are thrilled to give it away. I really only have to buy Packing Tape....
I'll get off my soapbox now...:silent:

if anyone cares i just sold BAZZARD of Brisbane Australia a bunch of interior parts including a dash pad. I could not ship usps or ups for size limitations but, I am shipping it all to Washington State and there is a company that sails(slow boat) to australia. He and i worked it all out No Hassles. USAtoAUS.com

True Shipping (slow boat) Lol.

Honestly, the first question I ask is if a seller will ship to Canada. I have read how lots of people won't be bothered, so all I ask is be bothered enough to let me know. Then if the answer is yes.....I expect to pay through the nose. But if it is something I want, and the price "usually" beats what I can find it here for, I buy it. Yes sometimes I pay extra charges upon pick up, but not always, and I ***** every time about that. It aint the seller, it's the postal system. If you don't want to ship, I understand, a $5 part isn't worth the time. But once you're talking a couple hundred bucks or maybe $1000.....well your time has to be pretty valuable not to be able to afford to drive to the post office. I have bought lots of parts off FABO....only one from Canada! :D
Shipping sucks period, it's a license to print money. :wack:

I have to personally disagree with the earlier comment about Rumblefish360. I've known and worked with Rob for several years and the last thing I'd call him is lazy. He does call a spade a spade and is never afraid to mince words, but he's a great guy who's honest and forthright to the core. I'd go to bat for him any day of the week.

Will I ship out to a member ?

YES:glasses7:

I have to personally disagree with the earlier comment about Rumblefish360. I've known and worked with Rob for several years and the last thing I'd call him is lazy. He does call a spade a spade and is never afraid to mince words, but he's a great guy who's honest and forthright to the core. I'd go to bat for him any day of the week.

Well said :cheers: X2 here too :hello2:

Honestly, the first question I ask is if a seller will ship to Canada. I have read how lots of people won't be bothered, so all I ask is be bothered enough to let me know. Then if the answer is yes.....I expect to pay through the nose. But if it is something I want, and the price "usually" beats what I can find it here for, I buy it. Yes sometimes I pay extra charges upon pick up, but not always, and I ***** every time about that. It aint the seller, it's the postal system. If you don't want to ship, I understand, a $5 part isn't worth the time. But once you're talking a couple hundred bucks or maybe $1000.....well your time has to be pretty valuable not to be able to afford to drive to the post office. I have bought lots of parts off FABO....only one from Canada! :D
Shipping sucks period, it's a license to print money. :wack:

Ha, kinda funny this thread is coming up now eh George? We were just talking about this the other day when I was getting your valve covers ready to ship out. (Oh, please let me know if they hit you for any fees -- I'm compiling research for my International Shipping File.)

Shipping comes with the territory if you are a seller...
I think it comes first :hello2: If I was in the business.:thumblef:. but I am not in business :happy1:
But being a piece of the market that I am.... :shock: I think this way :thumblef:

I will return becouse of good service :thumblef:.............................................................

I have been buying parts, both nos and used from US for over 30 years! People tend to be very helpful when calling from overseas. It also helps if I tell the seller about cheapest way, value etc. Works out great.

However sometime people will not ship outside US. It's frustrated but that's the sellers point of view.

On this site I have bought several parts and people has been so friendly. However when "no shipping outside US" I must name 66340SEDAN and 65 dartman who has stepped up to help me several times and I'm so grateful for that.

I have shipped several parts to US and alot of times the easiest way is to send the part as an oversized envelope. Easiest and cheapest way.

Anytime buddy :glasses7:

Well I reckon the bottom line is if somebody wants to ship out of the country they will, if not, they won't. Aint a whole lot you can do about it.

I have shipped Sprint cars to Australia with no problem. But couldn't send a grille to canada without a disaster.

Shipping costs suck if I have to ship parts to the U.S. so I usually will eat a portion of the shipping to make the sale. I'm still making money and it frees up some shelve space so it's no big deal. I've always used USPS and haven't had a problem.

-
Back