winter stinks

-

beerboy

Reaction score
does any one out there know when this nasty *** winter is going to end???? I open my garage see the car and get more depressed

Then DON'T open the bloody door!! Don't worry it will be over soon, I hope?????

I just kick on the heat and find something to fiddle with on one of my hotrods,

When I didn't have an attached & heated garage I used to really hate winter

About to hit March and we have an ice storm heading our way for Saturday .:banghead:
I think it's time for me to get the feathers out :glasses7: and ask for a favor:? I hope mother nature is in a good mood :color: but the way she has been lately I may need some :help:

I hear ya. It justs start to warm up here, and then the temps drop again. There is a swap meet on Sunday a couple hour away(temps high of 4). I'm debating wether to go or not. thinking with the cool temps I might be able to make a deal if I find anything.

Well you live up there in that damned winter bastion. You have options.

Well we are about to get a blast starting Sunday night running through Monday.
There is a possibility of a FOOT of snow! :banghead:

Last weekend, I opened the garage and fired up both cars. That was nice...
But, here we go again!

Started the Dart this morning and the gas pedal was stuck to the floor again.. Linkage and carb all froze up. Had to get out the WD40 and trouble light to warm it up .When that was done I sprayed Extreme Graphite on everything and that should do the trick. We always think of warm weather this time of year but I remember lot of Easter egg hunts with snow on the ground. Cheer up, at least the days are getting longer. Don't have to drive into and back from work in the dark

Well we are about to get a blast starting Sunday night running through Monday.
There is a possibility of a FOOT of snow! :banghead:

Last weekend, I opened the garage and fired up both cars. That was nice...
But, here we go again!

Whew, I'm glad I got my PA runs in this week, I'm heading west next week. :-D

I was just in Pittsburgh yesterday lol.

does any one out there know when this nasty *** winter is going to end???? I open my garage see the car and get more depressed

You're telling me..

This is in Celsius, and I'm working outside in it.

[ame="http://s6.photobucket.com/user/screaming_nut00/media/Screenshot_2014-02-28-16-05-26_zpspagbml7e.png.html"]Screenshot_2014-02-28-16-05-26_zpspagbml7e.png Photo by screaming_nut00 | Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/screaming_nut00/Screenshot_2014-02-28-16-05-26_zpspagbml7e.p@@AMEPARAM@@6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/screaming_nut00/Screenshot_2014-02-28-16-05-26_zpspagbml7e.p[/ame]

Started the Dart this morning and the gas pedal was stuck to the floor again.. Linkage and carb all froze up. Had to get out the WD40 and trouble light to warm it up .When that was done I sprayed Extreme Graphite on everything and that should do the trick. We always think of warm weather this time of year but I remember lot of Easter egg hunts with snow on the ground. Cheer up, at least the days are getting longer. Don't have to drive into and back from work in the dark

Just remember, "As the days get longer, the cold gets stronger." :banghead:

LOL! Hopefully that is only in January and February. :wack:

Last week.......yes, that's my mailbox in that picture......:banghead:

Attachments

• DSC00232.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00227.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC00229.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 119
hey guys nice to see most agree. actually ,up here in Rochester ny we have been spoiled the last 5 years or so , at least we would get a few 50 degree days. with dry roads. oh well, I could be in western Canada--- -36 below 0 !!!!

-
Back