Wiper refills

-
:popcorn:

That would be nice considering the price versus what I see "correct" refills being advertised for.

I use blades on my 63 from CarQuest/Advance Auto #454-130
They are refills

I use blades on my 63 from CarQuest/Advance Auto #454-130
They are refills
I'm striking out at all of the local stores. O'Reilly tried to order them but no delivery date is available.

I keep reading about people cutting down inexpensive refills but I can't find out exactly WHAT refills they are using.

"Our" refills are wider than current blades (except "beam blades"), so newer refills fall out of our holders.

That listing shows the width.

Should be fairly easy to measure the width of the old blades to see if it's a match.

Trico sells a classic line of blades. O'Reilly and Rockauto are cheapest I've seen.
Google Trico Classic Blade and the size you need.
You have to plug the P/N in both Rockauto and O'Reilly search block.

@RustyRatRod. uses some tractor trailer refills, I think! Hopefully he'll see this and chime in.

I found some old new stock refills on ebay. They were so old, i had to remove the white deteriorating rubber before putting them on!!!

Depends what blade is on the car.

@RustyRatRod. uses some tractor trailer refills, I think! Hopefully he'll see this and chime in.

I found some old new stock refills on ebay. They were so old, i had to remove the white deteriorating rubber before putting them on!!!
Yup. They are 27" long and I cut them to length. I probably have enough to last twice the life I have left. lol

I bought 18" refills at $1.48 a pair off rockauto on a closeout some years back. Grabbed 16" refills a few months back at $6 a pair. I have more than I'll ever need for my fleet. I think.

I bought re-fills for a 78 corvette, worked on my 73 Duster.

-
Back