Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
I need the OEM part that holds the blade. One set for a duster , probably 14 inch, and a set for a 79 volare , 15 inch? 2 years ago back in Missouri I could get them from NAPA< O reillys, but they say, not any more. I have not found any stores in Tx that can get them.
Usable used ones would also work.

I have the oem arms for both cars, I need the blade and the original style metal part that holds the rubber blade (refill). Anco was the oem supplier. Looks like the Trico 33-150 is the replacement? Any can tell me if it fits my Anco oem arms????? I do not want to buy new arms. If I had a boneyard with old stuff I would go there, BUT aren't any within 200 miles!!

I have the oem arms for both cars, I need the blade and the original style metal part that holds the rubber blade (refill). Anco was the oem supplier. Looks like the Trico 33-150 is the replacement? Any can tell me if it fits my Anco oem arms????? I do not want to buy new arms. If I had a boneyard with old stuff I would go there, BUT aren't any within 200 miles!!

The bone yards seem to have scrapped all the pre-1990 stuff.

I was going to suggest NAPA, but looks like you tried. My local NAPA store can sometimes get stuff O'reilly's, and Auto Zone can't.
They have nation wide distribution, and physical catalogs for many different parts. I recently got some curved pieces for mirrors
for my truck. Old ones were steel and threaded studs broke when I tried to remove nuts. Replacements were stainless pieces with
bolts. Only other source was to buy a complete mirror assembly.

Looks like the same thing sold under ANCO ...if they mount to my OEM arms, Last ones I got back 2 yrs ago back in Mo., thru either NAPA and/or a local O Reilly, they sure did not cost that though !!!!!! LOL I hate the look of the black plastic ones that will work but look exactly like chit warmed over! Damn I am starting to read like RRR!??? LOL

Looks like the same thing sold under ANCO ...if they mount to my OEM arms, Last ones I got back 2 yrs ago back in Mo., thru either NAPA and/or a local O Reilly, they sure did not cost that though !!!!!! LOL I hate the look of the black plastic ones that will work but look exactly like chit warmed over! Damn I am starting to read like RRR!??? LOL
Have just been looking at these and other blade options. As far as I can tell my 75 Duster was supposed to have 16". Trico only goes to 15" in the silver ones. ANCO has 16" in their 'Vintage', but they are going for $25 each! I'm not ready to spend $50 on a pair of blades. Will look for a pair of used at Carlisle. For now I picked up a pair of Carquest (Trico)metal frame blades. Advance Auto Parts - Down for Maintenance Don't look the same and they are black, but might paint them silver.

i just bought 15 pairs of these. they fit perfect. get em while their hot. i spent alot of money for ones that didnt fit before i found these. they are new old stock. rubber is like new. the black replacement junk they sell at autozone and walmart just doesnt look right on the car. the originals look awesome. my stock arms are 15 inch 71 dart

ebay item number 272688316591

Last edited:
i just bought 15 pairs of these. they fit perfect. get em while their hot. i spent alot of money for ones that didnt fit before i found these. they are new old stock. rubber is like new. the black replacement junk they sell at autozone and walmart just doesnt look right on the car. the originals look awesome. my stock arms are 15 inch 71 dart

ebay item number 272688316591

could not find that item #

if you are going to use your wipers do not buy the new repo ones they fall apart. Get an original wiper blade and get a new insert for it.

if you are going to use your wipers do not buy the new repo ones they fall apart. Get an original wiper blade and get a new insert for it.
Thanks for the heads up... I miss my supply of boneyard parts from back in Missouri!

I have to admit, the crap parts we all must buy these days is enough to sour me on the hobby after 30 years.

I have a real nice set of trico wiper blades with nos inserts 50.00 plus shipping

Last edited:
I have already today ordered thru fee bay what is supposed to be correct pair of blades and rubber fills. I think it was $32 shipped. If they won't work, I paid thru paypal, ,so if not, back they will go.
This car is a slant duster, there is a limit!!!! LOL

I need the OEM part that holds the blade. One set for a duster , probably 14 inch, and a set for a 79 volare , 15 inch? 2 years ago back in Missouri I could get them from NAPA< O reillys, but they say, not any more. I have not found any stores in Tx that can get them.
Usable used ones would also work.
You will get a little more action in the parts wanted section. I just moved it for you.

i will have 15 inch blades at carlisle
i26-30
stop by
pick em up
feel em
smell em
buy em
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back