[WANTED] wiring harness

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you good with wiring? If so I have one out of a 67 Cuda that's in real good shape except I robbed one of the black plastic connectors off it for my car. There are some minor differences with some of the wires but if your good with wiring you could make a good harness real easy. I've got $20 in it and you can have it for that plus shipping if your interested. PM me if you want it

There's a lot different between 67 and 69, including the location of the horn relay and the way the wires run to the horns. Yes, it could be made to work, but it would be a lot of work...

Depending on what upgrades may be in store for electrical under the hood, any pre 70 harness could have inherent inadequacies.
If you're building all stock like restoration ignore this post.
If you're planning improved, charging system, ignition system, headlights, etc.., buy any harness offered. Lay it on a workbench, un tape, upgrade, re tape, happy moparing.

There's a lot different between 67 and 69, including the location of the horn relay and the way the wires run to the horns. Yes, it could be made to work, but it would be a lot of work...

Actually the horn wire routing is the main difference isn't it Jim? There also might be a few wires in different locations in the connectors but they can be moved real easy to the correct position. I guess since I'm an electrician I don't see it as a lot of work modifying it. For the price I offered it to him (just what I have in it) I thought it would be worth the effort. Of course, if he has the money for the one davescuda has it would be his best bet since it's year correct

If I remember correctly the headlight harness is very different. Yes, the wires can be moved around.

Get ahold of Bill at evanswiring.com, he's a Mopar guy and makes brand new harnesses for under $100 for your car.

Tommy J.
Houston, Texas

Get ahold of Bill at evanswiring.com, he's a Mopar guy and makes brand new harnesses for under $100 for your car.

Tommy J.
Houston, Texas

You sure about that price? Last time I looked (a year or so ago) I thought it was about $175 for an engine harness which doesn't include the headlamp section.

Tommy J.
Houston, Texas

and have bad crimps all over the thing.

do yourself a favor and stay away from anything evans sell.

call year one and buy a new one. they are not that much money and you'll have ne wires instead of 40+ year old wires under the hood.

http://evanswiring.com/catalog.htm

68/69 A Body (small or big block) points ignition $95.00

electronic ignition $110.00

https://www.yearone.com/Catalog/196....-eng-_-fwd-light-mod-for-elec-ign/?year=1969

hu205b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back