Wish this would have been Gold in this pan!

-

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
Well my frustration, curiosity, and common sence got the best of me. I dropped the pan to find what you see! I have many words Id love to use right now but Ill bite my tongue. Looks like Im done for the summer!!!!!!!!
By the way if you are experiancing any of the issues I listed in the prior post, dont open the trans! LMAO But seriously F_ _K This!:angryfir::angry5::cussing: Oh and by the way, yes that is a beetle in that pan and no it didnt just get there! I bought the trans and it sat in the garage for a while but it was all closed up ???????

RESIZE TRANS PAN.jpg

wy should that stop you from having a good summer, hey that transmission probbly just need aa good rebuild thats nothing impossible to do, yo can probably do it yourself in the garage if you just take on or two days and it will be done

yeah I go to school full time aas well as a full time job and a family. You all know the deal. Just probably wont have the time or money to get it done before the summer is over. Guess its time to get the garage in shape for the winter. I have a lot of stuff in store for the car.:banghead:

wy should that stop you from having a good summer, hey that transmission probbly just need aa good rebuild thats nothing impossible to do, yo can probably do it yourself in the garage if you just take on or two days and it will be done

I agree. There is plenty more summer out there to enjoy. Git'er done! Grey skies are going to clear up, put on a :lol::lol::lol: face! We will be waiting to hear how your are enjoying the rest of yoru summer in your "running" car. Good luck!

"Yes, thats a beetle in the pan" Looks like you didnt work all the bugs out! Just kidding, sorry about your troubles.

-
Back