With the biggest of appologies!

-

BJS racing

Not all there!
Reaction score
Well after hiding for the last couple of years and finally finding my way out of the deep dark cave I had found myself in I am finally in the light and I am back! Just came back to Painless after a few years away and away from here. Sorry I wasn't around and it feels good to be back at Painless doing tech support again and good to be back here. Most of you remember the Demon I was building. Well it has found its way to a new home but fear not my friends, for I have another project learking somewhere around my back yard waiting for my jig table to be built. The scary details will follow in the near future. But for the time being I have landed a ride in a Blown small block chevy powered front engine dragster. I will try to post a couple of pics of the ride I have been putting down the track in as soon as I can. So for all that remember me and I knew good to see you again, and for the ones that don't know me, well I am sorry but I am back!!!!!!:compress:

Welcome back BJS, I bet the fresh air and sun shine felt good after that long stay in the cave :coffee2: Good to see you back with us :cheers:

Oooooooo there's a name I haven't seen in a while! Welcom back buddy!

Good to have you back.

Don't know that I would admit working for painless but welcome aboard,Can I rent that cave from you????? Steve

Welcome back BJS, I bet the fresh air and sun shine felt good after that long stay in the cave :coffee2: Good to see you back with us :cheers:

x2 If you notice I'm slow now with my Valiant.Sold the Camaro

Welcome Back wasnt here when you were here before but I love making new friends And I hope thats the case...Bill:cheers::burnout:

This is the only pic I have right now. I know we are going to run it again on the 27th and I will also try to get some video of a pass or two then as well.

Attachments

• IMG_6001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 193
-
Back