WIW? 71 Dodge Swinger

-

Petzschler

→Welcome back←
Reaction score
floors solid (just surface rust), rockers solid, trunk & extensions solid, inner fenders solid, frame rails rock solid, 318, auto, originally plum crazy purple. all the glas is there with no cracks. no interior (was white tho).
got it after its been sittin under an oaktree for about 20 years. no guesses will offend me.. trust that lol.

20081103_32.jpg

20081103_3.jpg

20081103_6.jpg

20081103_5.jpg

20081103_4.jpg

I would say $1000 or so in the condition it's in.... clean it up and it might be worth another $500 or so.
Just my 2 cents not knowing any thing about it or seeing it in person.
The scoops look good though, and it sounds like a solid builder with a great color.....
anyone else?
Tom.:evil4:

I think that's a little high Tara paid 900 for her '71 swinger, a year ago and it ran and drove. No rust but it was a /6 car. Why didn't I just leave well enough alone.... O well the 360 runs now!

is that like 1" of bondo in the lower quarter? would have to see it in person but i wouldn't pay more then a couple hundred for that car.

20081103_3.jpg

$800 to $1200 I paid $2500 for mine with a 360, 4 speed 3.55s sure grip, disc brakes and all the body work done and documented.

well shoot thats a heck of a deal you got Adam.

Joe, yes thats a heck of alot of bondo on the quarter panel. I dang near laughed my butt
off when i seen that.

to the rest... golly, i didn't think the Darn thing would be worth that much.
chee.... oops... i mean thanks for the Input!

I paid $600 for my running driving complete 318, front disc 1972, it all depends on what it is worth to you. If you feel it was a good deal, then it was a good deal, don't let anyone kid you. A-bodies are starting to dry up, and the prices are going up.

it likes like the one i bought some 10 years ago. it was bad but after about two years working on it . it turned out great. but like a dum *** i sold it . would love to get one more 71 dart. i would trade my dak that i am working on now for one in a heart beat..........

newdart200212.jpg

Geewiz, If you dont want to here peoples opinions dont ask them questions.

well shoot thats a heck of a deal you got Adam.

Joe, yes thats a heck of alot of bondo on the quarter panel. I dang near laughed my butt
off when i seen that.

to the rest... golly, i didn't think the Darn thing would be worth that much.
chee.... oops... i mean thanks for the Input!

-
Back