Women explained

-

451Cuda

Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU[/ame]

Why won't this embed...tried every type of link

Wow that could have simplified my life , several ex strippers and half a dozen redheads later you think I would have figured it out sooner .

Your gonna lose your man card for divulging this
info outside the circle.:angel12:
Guess you could look up Briffault's Law if your really serious,
but NOT WHERE IT CAN BE SEEN BY YOUR SIGNIFICATE OTHER,
you've been warned.

That's a lot of good info.
I'm agree that any particular person can move from one area to another and they should have mentioned this can happen in a very short amount of time.

He is dead wrong in that the matrix for men is so simple. In fact most women have spent years of scientific research trying to figure out and what makes a perfect man. So far science is not that advanced to figure out the multi-faceted pile of goo, known as a man's brain.

Research eludes to explain why men are so stubborn. I have found its easier to pull a car through the mud with four flat tires while in park than it is to get a man to quit bad habits........ and we don't know WHY!!!

So far research has shown that men today are much like men of primitive times in that they like shiny objects and are easily distracted with mechanical items that they don't fully understand. That is why a lot of men open a hood and stare.....its the modern way of looking at something that is not understood and saying "oooga booga"

They really need to have Man training school to build good husband material.

Attachments

• h68834F21.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 437
He is dead wrong in that the matrix for men is so simple. In fact most women have spent years of scientific research trying to figure out and what makes a perfect man. So far science is not that advanced to figure out the multi-faceted pile of goo, known as a man's brain.

Research eludes to explain why men are so stubborn. I have found its easier to pull a car through the mud with four flat tires while in park than it is to get a man to quit bad habits........ and we don't know WHY!!!

So far research has shown that men today are much like men of primitive times in that they like shiny objects and are easily distracted with mechanical items that they don't fully understand. That is why a lot of men open a hood and stare.....its the modern way of looking at something that is not understood and saying "oooga booga"

I don't know about that.

Thanks for the laugh.

And Thanks Rani, now I know why I'm taken!

I think the dude doing the demonstration spends a lot of time in the crazy and danger zones. That's why he carries that piece of artillery on his belt.

I think the dude doing the demonstration spends a lot of time in the crazy and danger zones. That's why he carries that piece of artillery on his belt.

Or he needs that to keep them off of him because he's so popular.

Wow!

If we said that about women, there would be a huge uproar....

Our Rani is getting more Americanized than we thought....

When I looked up woman in the Dictionary, it said:

"Fastest money reducing agent known to man..."

Ohhhhhhh you have so much to learn my dear ........... :-D NEVER try to change his "bad" habits. They're only bad in your opinion -- he likes them just fine or he wouldn't have them at all. Instead, just embrace your Chosen One in all of his original, stock-from-the-factory glory with all the good and bad and in between that makes him him. If you don't try to change him or mold him into your idea of the "perfect husband," then he probably won't try to change you either. Along the same lines, accepting his habits without reproach also means he can't give you a bad time about your "bad" habits either.

All in all, you'll enjoy more peace in your life, better (and more productive) communication, and much less drama and uproar ... and get to sit back and laugh out loud at him when he's a dumb ***. :-D

Ohhhhhhh you have so much to learn my dear ........... :-D NEVER try to change his "bad" habits. They're only bad in your opinion -- he likes them just fine or he wouldn't have them at all. Instead, just embrace your Chosen One in all of his original, stock-from-the-factory glory with all the good and bad and in between that makes him him. If you don't try to change him or mold him into your idea of the "perfect husband," then he probably won't try to change you either. Along the same lines, accepting his habits without reproach also means he can't give you a bad time about your "bad" habits either.

All in all, you'll enjoy more peace in your life, better (and more productive) communication, and much less drama and uproar ... and get to sick back and laugh out loud at him when he's a dumb ***. :-D

OK, now i am REALLY confused, because your statements are SO damn cool..... according to the video and since you are smoking hot also, does this mean you are a dude in the tranny group?

LOL

I am JUST kidding but couldn't keep myself from posting my dumbass remark.

Actually, you more likely fall into the elusive unicorn group.

I think you must be really awesome, would be cool to know you, I am pretty damn sure of that. let me know when you get a successful clone worked out, I want her number!

:prayer::glasses7:

-Doug

Thanks for that Doug! Ya made my night even better after a rather productive week in the shop. If you ever get down this way, please let me know -- it'd be an honor to meet you too. I'll take ya for a ride in my hot rod ... but nooo, you can't drive. :-D

No worries on the joke either -- I've probably been called much worse at some point and by at least one here in present company. I've heard many times from more than one man in my life that I "think like a guy" (though I try not to look like one) thanks to my dad's realistic approach with me I guess. For instance, my mom spent 49 years sarcastically asking him if watching football on his only day off "was the only thing we're gonna do today???" ... and that really got old every week ... so I learned early on to pay attention to the rules of the game and grow to like it a lot. 'Rule #7: Men like football -- if you wanna hang out with men then you should too.'

All in all, you'll enjoy more peace in your life, better (and more productive) communication, and much less drama and uproar ... and get to sit back and laugh out loud at him when he's a dumb ***. :-D

Thanks for that Doug! Ya made my night even better after a rather productive week in the shop. If you ever get down this way, please let me know -- it'd be an honor to meet you too. I'll take ya for a ride in my hot rod ... but nooo, you can't drive. :-D

No worries on the joke either -- I've probably been called much worse at some point and by at least one here in present company. I've heard many times from more than one man in my life that I "think like a guy" (though I try not to look like one) thanks to my dad's realistic approach with me I guess. For instance, my mom spent 49 years sarcastically asking him if watching football on his only day off "was the only thing we're gonna do today???" ... and that really got old every week ... so I learned early on to pay attention to the rules of the game and grow to like it a lot. 'Rule #7: Men like football -- if you wanna hang out with men then you should too.'

So what I gather is that if you meet a guy who has bad habits and you cant stand his set of bad habits.......you convince him that he needs a chevy. Then after he is in the chevy, then you dust him with your mopar and leave him seeing taillights in the dust and never come back.

Then you find a different guy with a different set of bad habits (since they all have them) that you can actually tolerate and then embrace them and live happily ever after like Fiona and shreck.

As far as thinking like a guy, is football and working on cars really thinking like a guy? Maybe its only associated with thinking like a guy because the majority of people who do it are guys. But in fact its a sign of creativity and a talent for all things mechanical which make the world work...............hooooorahhhh

I cant say I ever watch the whole football games because I am usually making cupcakes and cookies and football dinners but all the cookies and cupcakes get Orange and blue frosting because if you are in my house DENVER BRONCOS all the way baby, win or lose they are my team. :prayer::prayer::prayer: ...even if they totally got their butts kicked last superbowl :angryfir::sleepy3:

So what I gather is that if you meet a guy who has bad habits and you cant stand his set of bad habits.......you convince him that he needs a chevy. Then after he is in the chevy, then you dust him with your mopar and leave him seeing taillights in the dust and never come back.

Then you find a different guy with a different set of bad habits (since they all have them) that you can actually tolerate and then embrace them and live happily ever after like Fiona and shreck.

As far as thinking like a guy, is football and working on cars really thinking like a guy? Maybe its only associated with thinking like a guy because the majority of people who do it are guys. But in fact its a sign of creativity and a talent for all things mechanical which make the world work...............hooooorahhhh

I cant say I ever watch the whole football games because I am usually making cupcakes and cookies and football dinners but all the cookies and cupcakes get Orange and blue frosting because if you are in my house DENVER BRONCOS all the way baby, win or lose they are my team. :prayer::prayer::prayer: ...even if they totally got their butts kicked last superbowl :angryfir::sleepy3:

You're so funny Rani!!! I've missed ya girlfriend. The main thing to remember when being a lady in a predominantly men's world or hobby is that you have to be twice as good to get half the recognition. In the meantime, here's some more food for thought.

View attachment Women and Cookies.jpg

See?? I wasn't kidding ...

View attachment Christmas Cookies 2011.jpg

-
Back