WoooHooo cops did their job!

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
There has been a rash of break ins and burglary's in the area. We all know who's been doing it and where he lives.
I went so far as to show him a 7.62x39 round that I wrote his name on and told him it'll go thru his head if I catch him in my house or messing with my stuff.
Today, the police were talking to the neighbor today in his yard about a follow up to his break in back in February when the thieving bastard was seen walking around. The cop stopped the idot and had him empty his pockets. Low and behold, he was carrying a ring that the neighbor was just talking to the cop about.
The ring was a custom ring that had Jerry's name on it so there was no doubt it was his. He was on his way to a pawn shop, figured the heat was off over that.
They cuffed him and hauled him off right then.
I'm loving it, we checked, he's in jail without bond over the weekend at least
Finally, the cops doing their job.:cheers:

Congrats! Perhaps a search of his house and property will turn up a few more things that will give him a longer time to think about things.

i hope they put his sorry a@# away for a long time i cant stand a f#+&ing thief.

A couple a weeks ago a guy pulled up and asked me if I knew the kid. I told him that I did. He told me to pass along a message that "concrete's cheap and the rivers deep".
the safest place for this kid is jail. He messed up and got into some bikers house, this dude aint even kinda happy.

Again I'm loving the cops. Ol'boy's been sitting in jail and singing like a canary.
So far the cops have linked him to at least 6 break ins and they took 2 1/2 truck loads of property out of his home yesterday.
The deputy was at the neighbors yesterday taking to him. They know not all of this stuff came from 6 homes, so they are certain there are more. Likely some not even reported.
Usually the cops take a report, tell you to contact your insurance company and that's the end of it, but some folks around here wasn't willing to put up with that.

"Cement is cheap and the river is deep..." ha,ha,ha. Now that is funny! And screwing with the wrong people probably is pretty close to the reality that awaits!

Glad to hear that some of the scum is off the streets.
My sister-in-law came home the other day to a kicked in door and about $30k worth of stuff missing from their house. The scum bags made off with their safe, computers and game consoles.

Unfortunately, you often have to have to spoon feed the cops before they do a thing, then a judge kicks them free with a "don't do that again" admonishment. In Atlanta, I would call them when dumb kids would drive their car into the park. The cops would come knock on my door in plain view of the kids for clarification on my complaint, then go ask ask the deviants to move their car out of the park. I always told the cops to be sure to give them my address and point out that I was the one who complained.

as much as we dislike the cops, we got to love them sometimes!
They do some good work!
"We"???? I have a few friends that are cops and diehard MoPar guys, and as said 99.5% are hard working men and women that risk their lives on a day to day basis to keep you safe!!!!

I'm not trying to make this a cop bashing thread! I'm happy they were able to get this *** clown. I'll admit, it took more than a little nudge to get the cops to listen to us and even look at the evidence that had been put together. But they finally did and and now a thief and druggie is sitting in jail. There is a bond hearing tomorrow morning, about 20 people in the neighborhood are planning to be there to speak against his release.
The sad part is, this kid grew up here, we all watched this kid as he grew up and he even played with my son when they were kids. I liked the kid, I hate what the drugs have done to him. I really hate how his parents are reacting to his victims. It's not good.
But don't beat up the cops guys. Hate the system they have to follow.

Congrats on your neighborhood being a bit nicer.

Why do people dislike the cops nowadays? Probably cause, yes, it's only that 0.5% that screws up...But a good chunk of that 99.5% stands with the bad cops in solidarity, even when the evidence shows that the bad cops did something wrong. Guilt by association, I guess.

Why do we dislike cops???? 99.5% of us are honest hard working people who bust our asses and take risks to keep you people safe.

Because if you don't have a badge to flash when you get pulled over, you have to deal with the attitude that you are a piece of sh-t.... And then they break the same laws that they give us tickets for... speeding, running stop signs/stop lights. I nearly got hit by one while riding my bicycle in my neighborhood when I lived in detroit, speeding through the neighborhood while not on call....

Then the first time my son got pulled over for a moving violation, the cop put a gun in his face. Totally unnecessary. This is a nice burb of chicago and he wasn't doing anything to justify having a gun put in his face. That incident made him dislike cops also.

They cuffed him and hauled him off right then.
I'm loving it, we checked, he's in jail without bond over the weekend at least
Finally, the cops doing their job.:cheers:

You should mess with this guy's mind while he's in jail. Send him pictures of parks and beautiful landscape to show him what he's missing... And send a picture of soap on a rope...

Then tell him that his girlfriend is seeing someone else (even if she isn't).

I hope bubba ruins his colon.

Glad the cops got the punk.

We have had several break ins in my neighborhood lately and one right across the street.

They seem to be hitting Hispanic only homes probably in hopes that they won't call the cops because illegals are living there.

The house across the street has two very attractive females living there .one is a single Mom and the other married.
The husband was at work and luckily both women ran to the bank together and were gone for about 25 minutes only.

When they got back they noticed the front door kicked in and some electronic devices taken, tv, radio and a few other things.

A week prior, another attractive Hispanic girl on the same street noticed someone trying to open a locked basement apartment door so she opened it and saw to Hispanic guys standing there.
She asked them what they wanted and they said they must be at the wrong house and took off.
Another house got smash and grabbed a week later.

And just last week I heard rumors only that another neighbor got hurt when someone broke into his house.

The cops have been driving through like mad all,day long and even have uniforms on foot at any given hour walking around the neighborhood and adjacent streets.

They knocked on our door three times asking my Daughter's if they saw anything suspicious.
My oldest one told them she would call if she nails one with dads slug gun.

He told her to make sure he's in the house first and make sure she makes the shot count.

Why do we dislike cops???? 99.5% of us are honest hard working people who bust our asses and take risks to keep you people safe.

99.5% of the time we have to keep ourselves safe. Cops are there to pick up the pieces after the action has already went down.

Why do people dislike the cops nowadays? Probably cause, yes, it's only that 0.5% that screws up...But a good chunk of that 99.5% stands with the bad cops in solidarity, even when the evidence shows that the bad cops did something wrong. Guilt by association, I guess.

Bingo!!

Cops are like every group of people, some are nice and just doing their jobs but some are asses and treat people like ****. The second one always ends up in court if I get a ticket even if I am guilty. I get to harras him back as long as I don't step over the line and it is well worth it.

I have law enforcement personnel in the family and that being said,,,,
My wife and kids were having a "Ashes spreading ceremony" for my wifes Aunt.
About 12 other family members were there also with small kids, and 15 heavily armed cops showed up pointing their guns at all the Women and kids asking where this one guy they were looking for was.
They told them that the guy wasn't there and the cops called them all liars and searched the property and house while holding the Women and kids at gunpoint.
Didn't find him of course, because he wasn't there. (No apologies, nothing)

The cops these days need to be a little tighter with their communities like they used to be.
Now days they hang with their own, and act like everyone is a criminal first and good citizen last.
Not too long ago I was asked by cops at the front door if some woman that I didn't know was here, and when I told them I had no idea who they were talking about
they started walking to my back yard asking over and over and telling me I could go to jail for harboring.
I ended up yelling at them to get the F outta my yard.

I was standing on the side of the road out of my car talking to a friend and a cop pulls up , gets out of his car and asked what we were doing.
I answered that we were passing each other in traffic and we pulled over to talk.
He told us to break it up and move on.???
I said "Excuse me?" then he practically yelled at me telling me that he could arrest me for non compliance, and I told him "Go ahead, I know my rights and this aint Nazi Germany."
He got all pissed off, but got back in his car and left.

I'm 56 with grey hair and pretty sure I don't look like trouble.

I actually feel that most officers are good helpful caring people, but a few A-holes can ruin public opinion pretty fast.

-
Back