Wooooo!!!! Yeah Boyzzzzzzzzz......

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
I just busted 1,000 posts!!!!!!! OK, here's what I want----------- I need some honest Gold member to PM me and tell me the truth if theres a FABO "blue room" or not..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh--- whatta ride!!! Y'all are AWESOME!!! You guys and gals are startin' to feel like family, I've made a lot of friends in the short time I've been here..... It's time for my mopar happy dance!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYVUM583JL0"]YouTube- Say Hey (I Love You) Lryics Michael Franti & Spearhead[/ame]

You have been here shorter than me and have busted a thousand already?! LOL. Congrats man, glad to have a good friend like you! :cheers:

Congratulations, I understand how you feel, FABO is a great place.

Hey, I noticed there's double entendre in your user name...green(postw)hor(e)net. :toothy10: Lots of us are members of that club lol.

You are the man Hornet!!!! Congratulations on the 1000 post milestone. You need to go Gold, there are so many advantages to being a "Gold" member out here. (Not to mention the awesome girlie pictures)

Thanks guys----- Y'all rock!!!!

I'm trying to figure out how to burn CD's off of youtube, I don't have a music program, anyone know of a free music download web-site to burn CD's???

LMFAO!!!!!!! Congrats hon!!! 1000 posts of useless old man drivel and they still haven't booted ya!!! Way to go!!!!! Lol luvvzz ya!!!!!!
BTW love that song you posted!!

LMFAO!!!!!!! Congrats hon!!! 1000 posts of useless old man drivel and they still haven't booted ya!!! Way to go!!!!! Lol luvvzz ya!!!!!!
BTW love that song you posted!!

One of these days that flintstone mobile question is gonna bite ya in da azz, then you'll be saying---- Thanks uncle hornet for educating me ;)

I need some honest Gold member to PM me and tell me the truth if theres a FABO "blue room" or not.....

I tried to PM the access codes but evidently you don't have your decoder ring yet....oh wait.......you said "honest".....nevermind. Congrats and I love your avatar. Go Gold....It's a great site and the "family" reference is more true than some realize. I've made friends with some of the greatest people I've never met.

I tried to PM the access codes but evidently you don't have your decoder ring yet....oh wait.......you said "honest".....nevermind. Congrats and I love your avatar. Go Gold....It's a great site and the "family" reference is more true than some realize. I've made friends with some of the greatest people I've never met.

Thanks man,
I'm going GOLD when budget allows, I'm tired of gettin' sand kicked in my face ;)

Speaking of the Flintstones-mobile...... I think I found your keys.... :toothy10:

greenhornet keys.jpg

Speaking of the Flintstones-mobile...... I think I found your keys.... :toothy10:

You da-bomb!!! I thought my cat ate em', so I've been following kitty around for the past week diggin' through her poo for nuttin'... Now if I can just get advance to quit acting stupid and order me that rock-n-pinion steering, "our computor don't go back that far", B-S!!! thay just ain't lookin' hard enough....

Hmm...... How did your cat wind up at my house?!?!?!?!?

She gets around!!!! yeah------- uh----if you don't mind, uh----clean those up and ship em' to me, if you can find kitty stick her in the box with em', no don't---- ship them seperate... She'll only answer to ya if you go out in PJ's and sing this song in your driveway...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAj3CGLJSv4"]YouTube- Paralyzer- Finger Eleven w/ lyrics[/ame]

Perhaps a little preview of the Blue Forum will loosen those purse strings.

Some of the thread titles,:snakeman:
Rear view
Hot Mopar babes ***
Camel toe Tuesday
Mmmmm boobies

Shall I continue? Just go gold, it'll change your life.:cheers:

Again congratulations on breaking the 1000 post point.

LCjeff

Congrats!! and definitly go gold.. I was glad I did.. Its a small way to contribute to a site that has introduced me to a ton of new friends and great people.. a fun mopar 'family', that im proud to be a part of... oh, and those thread titles from the blue forum.. that rear view one is nice LOL

-
Back