Worked a warranty deal on my Levi's

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
So about 11 months ago, I purchased 2 pair of Levi's. A month ago, both pair started splitting open at the top of the left rear pocket and a few days later one was wide open down to my butt-hole. Took pics (not of my butt-hole), sent them to their customer contact email address from their website and 2 days later they said to send them pics of the inside tags with the production numbers/info showing. so I did. A week later I got an email with a one time usage promo-code voucher worth $140 to use online to replace my jeans. Went to their website and that will get me 2 pair of jeans with 98 cents left over. Lucky for me, they did not have my size in stock 2 weeks ago. Why, you might ask? Because they are already running Black Friday deals at 40% off on their website. Today, they have my size in stock. SO....... I just ordered 3 pair of jeans and a 3 pack of socks and used $135 of the $140 they sent me. Yay me.

Levis used to warranty the stitching , ie. if they started to seperate at the rivets or seams, they would hook you up. My **** always got a hole right in the fabric right at the crotch. Wife wondered WTH I always got a hole there.

Can you imagine the deal you could have struck if you had send them pics of your buthole?

So about 11 months ago, I purchased 2 pair of Levi's. A month ago, both pair started splitting open at the top of the left rear pocket and a few days later one was wide open down to my butt-hole. Took pics (not of my butt-hole), sent them to their customer contact email address from their website and 2 days later they said to send them pics of the inside tags with the production numbers/info showing. so I did. A week later I got an email with a one time usage promo-code voucher worth $140 to use online to replace my jeans. Went to their website and that will get me 2 pair of jeans with 98 cents left over. Lucky for me, they did not have my size in stock 2 weeks ago. Why, you might ask? Because they are already running Black Friday deals at 40% off on their website. Today, they have my size in stock. SO....... I just ordered 3 pair of jeans and a 3 pack of socks and used $135 of the $140 they sent me. Yay me.
That's great to hear that they stand by their product.

What style did you buy? I've noticed the actual material they're made of is soooo much thinner than what they used to be made of. Even the old school 501's just don't last like they used to. But I guess you can say the same thing about almost everything

And two pairs of Levi's for $140? I never thought I'd see that day. haha!

I know, but they fit my *** and thunder thighs better than others. LOL. Besides, you can find something to not like about every large corporation if you look deep enough. The company I work for supports all kinds of crap that i dont like,but I'm not giving up my $2k a week paycheck over it.

I can get 4 pairs of Wranglers for the price of one pair Levi's.
a better jean. imo

Dang I just had a pair of Levi’s do the same thing, I should contact them, I was about to toss them into the rag pile....I love my Levi’s, very picky about the fit and they are comfortable, problem is I wear them out, they get so thin over time, then it’s time to get new ones. Once they start to split at the pocket...the rip grows and grows every time you bend over, squat or sit, then your *** hangs out LOL

Dang I just had a pair of Levi’s do the same thing, I should contact them, I was about to toss them into the rag pile....I love my Levi’s, very picky about the fit and they are comfortable, problem is I wear them out, they get so thin over time, then it’s time to get new ones. Once they start to split at the pocket...the rip grows and grows every time you bend over, squat or sit, then your *** hangs out LOL
That's the new style....i remember when button fly 501s were as stiff as boards when you bought them. Now they are all flabby off the rack.

That's the new style....i remember when button fly 501s were as stiff as boards when you bought them. Now they are all flabby off the rack.
Yes, it always took time to break them in and make them fit just right, the ones I get still are like that but not the same when I was younger. Nowadays ripped pants are the craze, people pay big money for them, funny cause all the rips, stains, holes or wear is earned on my pairs!

The shrink to fit 501’s are still stiff, but my fat *** doesn’t fit in the after 1 wash. The new 501’s last me about a year. I got 3 months out of the two pairs of 505’s I bought from Costco, won’t buy those again.

-
Back