Worst Car I Have Ever Seen!! Poor Mopar!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSP,
Why??????
Because they are....
Dumb
Stupid
Mentally Challenged
Off Their Medications
Looking For Attention
Had A Challenger Vert And Was Guilty Of All Of The Above.

I have had many 4x4 trucks for the last 30 years. I wanted to make my 72 Challenger into a 4x4, but never did.

I don't know if it is because how much I like to drive the Challenger, but never got around to doing it. A friend made an Opel GT into a 4x4 and it was cool

Now for this car, don't know why anyone would make a convertible Challenger into a 4x4, but I would guess it was done 20 years ago when it was ore the crazy thing to do, but I LIKE IT and think it would be cool to drive

4x4challenger.jpg

This reminds me of a post on this site. It was called. restor or modifiy. It is there car. Thay can do what ever they want with it. Get over it!

I started to say what inbred corn fed retard..... untill I saw the fuzzy dice! At least it wasn't painted with a brush or roller!

I for one would like to run the $hit out of it,
just to see what it could do.
At the price it's at right now it's a steal!

Well I wouldn't personally have done that to a challenger but I gotta say I'd love to have it. I'd drive that thing everywhere with the top down. It would be awesome. Again I wouldn't have built it but I'd buy it. Justin

Sorry, but this is one of the stupidest things I've seen done to what had been a classic vehicle. Just because you are able to do it doesn't mean you should. Just my opinion.

there is a challenger 4x4 in the town that i live in also. never see anyone around to ask about it. it is pretty rough, but the guy is into mopars by looking at the other stuff he has sitting around. maybe he has good intentions for the molested challenger?

a fried had one years ago. wa originally done in the 80's when the cars wern't worth anything. gotta say that i loved it. car was a bleast to drive. and was it mean offroad.

tjpics049.jpg

here is the same car restored. its nice now but really doesn't stand out in a row of boring restored e-bodies..

mikes__7-15-06_040.jpg

lol, ive seen this car in my town(louisville). you guys wouldnt believe the asking price at the car lot ?!?!? anyway i had a 4x4 falcon on a bronco frame once (bought it that way, besides, it was just a falcon). a convertible challenger though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah nope !!!!

I am always of the feeling that a person should be able to do with his property as he feels. That being said, I think I threw up a little when I saw those pictures.

That's obviously a parade 4x4. Those crappy side pipes wouldn't last a day where we take our Jeep. Big tires almost touching the fenders at rest? And don't get me started on the graphics on the hood and deck lid.

Hope that dealer can find someone to take that off his hands. Good luck.

I think if Jesus was a member here, and he just saw the pics. of a destroyed challenger he would make an 11'th commandment, Thou shalt not do that to a Mopar.

I am always of the feeling that a person should be able to do with his property as he feels. That being said, I think I threw up a little when I saw those pictures.

That's obviously a parade 4x4. Those crappy side pipes wouldn't last a day where we take our Jeep. Big tires almost touching the fenders at rest? And don't get me started on the graphics on the hood and deck lid.

Hope that dealer can find someone to take that off his hands. Good luck.

Personally I like practicality, if you are going to make something a 4x4 then do it so you can run it as a 4x4. With the black paint, and low clearance I bet that sucker has never been off of pavement let alone off road. I thought the graphics were kinda cool but then I like corny stuff like F bodies. So far its a damn good price for a drop top '71 440 sixpack. I would drive it as is just to piss purists off, though I would never build one.

Well, I've seen worst looking cars. Me personally wouldn't want to have it,but it can be put back to normal. Also what's up with the Ohio Historical License Plates on it. I certainly wouldn't classify it as Historical unless it was put back together the way it was.

John

Not my style but it would make a nice project to return back to 2wd.

You better believe it............

I'd have that unibody off that stinking 4X4 framing so fast it'd make your lil' head spin baby....................

That car looks to be in FINE condition apart from being screwed on that monstrosity of a running gear............Adding what's needed shouldn't be all too bad a job, UNLESS they've done a mess of welding to fabricate it to that hulk.............But for the right price, it would still be worth it.

Challenger Convert? No problem..........bring it right this way. 8)

You need pedigree to drive this ,3 teeth, overalls with grade 2 education

Hey that's not fair I said I'd drive it and I'll have you know I graduated from the fifth grade and I'm only missing one tooth :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

a fried had one years ago. wa originally done in the 80's when the cars wern't worth anything. gotta say that i loved it. car was a bleast to drive. and was it mean offroad.

tjpics049.jpg

here is the same car restored. its nice now but really doesn't stand out in a row of boring restored e-bodies..

mikes__7-15-06_040.jpg
It certainly stands out with both the Hooters Girls in front of it and that University of Tennessee body color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back