Wow 4.000 member's

-
I fit in there Whitey. I see Chad72Duster is back and he is one of the originals. I will let the others chime in on there own.

Jack

Rug_Trucker said:
Was I #4000? I joined yesterday. I will be 50 in August
You could be! Only Adam can say for sure but I think you where #4.000 :thumbup:

whitey said:
only 34 here.

How many members are here from the origional 100?
Me, Kev, Tony...who else?

Hey Eric i didn't know you were older than me i thought you were younger!

From the original 100 that i remember but i could be wrong are:
Adam
Me(Kev)
Eric
Tony
Jack
Craig(HawaiiDuster)
Chad72Duster
AbodyJoe(i'm not positive about Joe maybe he will chime in.)

I was 52 a couple of weeks ago.

Wow 4000 members. I remember getting an E-mail or a pm on another Mopar board from Adam. He asked me if I would be interested in joining an all A-Body Forum. I stopped by and never looked back. Don't think I ever went back to that other board.
Correct me if I'm wrong you first 100 members, but it was like Sundays at Grandma's here. We were family. Hell, Kev and me, like cousins, use to wrestle on the lawn nightly! :naka: It was special times.:crybaby:

Like everyone else are family got larger and larger till Joeychicago came along and got us a club house with a bigger backyard.
In the here and now, I have never spoken to member here I didn't think was a good and helpful person. I feel I have made a lot of good friends here. Can't wait to be sixty and still a member of this great family.

Oh Kev, can I see you outside?
sport29.gif
:twisted:

sport29.gif

Rob said:
Just under 2 years to go, feel like 50+, very high mileage :lol:

Just add a littel octang!! Or sun shine.

That will take some miles off :drinkers:

onehellofadart said:
Correct me if I'm wrong you first 100 members, but it was like Sundays at Grandma's here. We were family. Hell, Kev and me, like cousins, use to wrestle on the lawn nightly! :naka: It was special times.

Oh Kev, can I see you outside?
sport29.gif
:twisted:

I'll be right out i just need to grab this chair to umm uhhh sit down on!
chair.gif

sport29.gif

That was great!! You two are acting like kid's.
You are not 17 year's old :thumbup:

Tell us how the match went!!

My money is on Tony!! Just because :dontknow:

abodybill said:
Just shy of the 60 year mark.

And still lovin' the Mopars!!!! :thumbup:

I would be proud to be the oldest, :thumbup:
But I am not.

Ho would that be :argue:

I don't know who's the oldest but,I told my wife that when the Good Lord calls to bury me in my Bibs(just a farm boy) and one of the Mopars.

Will leave that up to her!!

EvilScamp said:
Hey Eric i didn't know you were older than me i thought you were younger!

From the original 100 that i remember but i could be wrong are:
Adam
Me(Kev)
Eric
Tony
Jack
Craig(HawaiiDuster)
Chad72Duster
AbodyJoe(i'm not positive about Joe maybe he will chime in.)

AbodyJoe joined early on, MikesDuster was first to sign up, Brett was pretty early (Barracuda340S) John, (fastback340) also.

Were also coming very close to our 3rd birthday. I Started the site in Feb of 04. Not sure what day but it was close to my birthday which is the 13.

What is Brett up to these days?
WHERE IS BRETT????? or even Hawaiiduster?

Hey Kev, I actually thought we were the same age, is Dave older or younger than you?

memike.1 said:
That was great!! You two are acting like kid's.
You are not 17 year's old :thumbup:

Tell us how the match went!!

My money is on Tony!! Just because :dontknow:

Mike, i can tell you have never met Kevin. To give you an idea, I am 6 ft, 220 lbs and Kev makes me look pretty small. He had a bear go through his yard last year. My money was on Kev. LOL

Jack

Craig and Brett are both very busy with new jobs. Craig I think is in Nevada now. Not sure were Chad went.

Coyote Jack said:
Mike, i can tell you have never met Kevin. To give you an idea, I am 6 ft, 220 lbs and Kev makes me look pretty small. He had a bear go through his yard last year. My money was on Kev. LOL

Jack

I think that Bear was looking to mate!:butthead: Pull yer pants up Kev! :toothy7:

-
Back