Wow 4.000 member's

-
whitey said:
Hey Kev, I actually thought we were the same age, is Dave older or younger than you?

Nope i'm 2 years younger than you.
By Dave do you mean my brother Dan? He's 5 years older than me,he's been laid up for the last 2 weeks he had to have his GaulBladder taken out.
Dr. said it was good he got there when he did because it was really bad!

onehellofadart said:
I think that Bear was looking to mate!:butthead: Pull yer pants up Kev! :toothy7:
My pal !
Are we gonna have to step outside again?
fighting0077.gif

Coyote Jack said:
Mike, i can tell you have never met Kevin. To give you an idea, I am 6 ft, 220 lbs and Kev makes me look pretty small. He had a bear go through his yard last year. My money was on Kev. LOL

Jack

My money would be on the bear!
He was here again over the summer he's up to about 500lbs. now!
225138207.jpg

225138207.jpg

Howdy Kevin,You sound like a nice guy to have around. :boxing:

Me 175lb 5'7'' and can talk my way out of a bad pet,or wrestling match.

bath.jpg

EvilScamp said:
My money would be on the bear!
He was here again over the summer he's up to about 500lbs. now!
225138207.jpg

Wow I bet you keep an eye on the kid's!!

or have Kevin for a neighbor :thumbup:

225138207.jpg

plus 9 here. just getting back into the mopars after a few years. retirement is near, then it is going to be like 18 all over again, nothing to do but raise hell and drag race.... and maybe chase a couple women....

Yall sound like a pair of dandies

Tony save them hand's for the guitar :rock:

memike.1 said:
Howdy Kevin,You sound like a nice guy to have around. :boxing:

Me 175lb 5'7'' and can talk my way out of a bad pet,or wrestling match.

LOL, you built like I am. Im 5'9" 150lbs. Only because I quite smoking 6 months ago and gained 15lbs.

4000 members? Jesus Chrysler, i don't know what i say...

And this is FIRST MoPar site which does not rule out if you are living out of the United States!

Thanx for everybody, i have not posts many posts but i come here every day to read posts!

Thanx everybody, i will stay here and i will send text for my bad english, you guys and girls just have to live with that...

Greetings from Finland !

My dad just turned 50(jan,18) (guitarjones) and he signed up in may..i was looking but didn't sign up until dec. Im not even half way there at 22.

Steve

I wish I had this site back when I was 22scamp73,I would be one bad mommy doer in my day.
In the money every weekend!!!

Momma Do'er where did that come from :drinkers: :eek:ops:

Sorry Kev, I meant Dan.

I got my heater box put back together, I'll need to get the controller cables at the yard. Cleaned up and colored my door panels with that SEM dye/paint.

whitey said:
Sorry Kev, I meant Dan.

I got my heater box put back together, I'll need to get the controller cables at the yard. Cleaned up and colored my door panels with that SEM dye/paint.

Did you ever get the firewall fixed?
I remember you got the piece out of that Demon we pulled the K-member and control arms off of.

How well does that dye work? I need to get some for my /6 driver,it has cream color interior and i want to change it.

Ya, firewall is done, as good as I can get it! I have it in etching primer from Eastwood.

That SEM dye works pretty good, just use their prep cleaner before you paint. I scrubbed the panels, used the prep and still got a lot of dirt off. I haven't tryed using armor-all on the panels yet.

Check out the (Almost 800 members) thread at the bottom of the page. One member said- "I registered 200 times under different names". Lol! Gotta` luv these guys! Me, almost 50 y.o., not in any hurry to get there. Congrats to one of our (senior) members- literally and figuratively LM23P9B, he`s 69 today. -Happy Birthday

Will be there next year................. Does any one else need to make little "notes" to themselves so they don't forget to do something important at work?

-
Back