Wow, hit 2000 posts.

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
2000 posts!

Now if I keep up this pace and sabotage memike's computer for lets say, 10 years, then i will catch up! :-D

Congratulations Zach!!! Man, me and you both. I dont think we will ever catch memike. We will engrave his post count on his tombstone. "Champion Poster Memike RIP" LOL. Young guns UNITE!!!

I got my 2K last nite..... Feels good don't it buddy??? ;)
Green hornet is like a post ho...He has only been on here since June of 2010...I have been on here since December of 2009 and only have 900 or so...he is for sure a post ho...LOL

Green hornet is like a post ho...He has only been on here since June of 2010...I have been on here since December of 2009 and only have 900 or so...he is for sure a post ho...LOL

Thanks dude, me and a few other guys are going to have some "POST HO FABO" T-shirts made up....

Sorry guys but I think Mike's record is out of reach even if he quit coming here for a year and I doubt that's about to happen. Mike is the God:notworth:

Zach, you are a stand up young gun and a valued member of the FABO family. 8)

I totally agree 100% homecloned 8) hemizach has been and is a top shelf member 8) Congratulations hemizach :cheers:

And I have to agree with 1wild&crazyguy :happy10: Just think if I had the confidence and ability to be a tec supporter here :-D I do sometimes get lucky and can answer a few easy ones, but it's great to have touched a few folks here and when the time comes for me to go I hope yall remember me as just a man that enjoyed all the folks here and learned more then anyone will ever know :-D

-
Back