WOW! not mine but amazing 70' swing on flea-bay....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW That thing is pristine! Seems like a lot of money for a slant 6 car but it
would be worth it. You couldn't restore one for that and they are only original once. tmm

Nice car, really nice headrests (hard to find not cracked). I wonder why someone would drill holes into a 10,000 mile survivor to install hood pins and scoops though? ..

..not always the loudest and first to the big end.
..quality will always be appreciated
..last two highest scoring cars at the Nats.....'70 slant six 4 door valiant 2011
'70 318 Duster 2012

I saw this car at the Spring Fling show in L.A. It is as good as they are claiming. The owner was asking 11,000. at the Fling....I guess it was too high.

I saw this car at the Spring Fling show in L.A. It is as good as they are claiming. The owner was asking 11,000. at the Fling....I guess it was too high.

I'm shocked it didn't sell, especially at that price @ the fling! The So-Cal area commands a premium for older vehicles compared to, say the midwest. That's pretty cool you had the chance to see it, wish i could've made it:(

That's the perfect candidate for a balls out 451.

That's the perfect candidate for a balls out 451.
X2 or a Turbo/Super charged /6 using the one thats in there. what a sleeper that would be. I am still not understanding the 340 scoops and hood pins myself as others have posted, say you had a BB or a hemi, then I could see it,(sleeper) but if you have a /6???

I also seen the car at the fling. It was nice but I was also taken back by the hood scoops and pins. There was another 71 red Dart that was really nice for $15,000 at the fling that I would take over this car if both were priced the same.

Attachments

• Spring%20Fling%202012%20008.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 265
  • Spring%20Fling%202012%20009.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 251
X2 or a Turbo/Super charged /6 using the one thats in there. what a sleeper that would be. I am still not understanding the 340 scoops and hood pins myself as others have posted, say you had a BB or a hemi, then I could see it,(sleeper) but if you have a /6???

No kiddin. It would be a street terror with some real power. .......and I'm a slant guy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back