WOW Stolen Cuda found

-
ok guys update on the stolen 6 pac cuda the car is still in police evidence room, we were told they are having a hard time charging sitton with a crime as they cant prove he done anything more than possess a car that had been stolen. they cant prove he knew it was stolen - now remember there is documented proof this car was driving as of earlier this year with sworn statements from a guy that done paintless dent removal and had cuda detailed ready for auction in jan of 2014. also a sworn statement from a repair shop that had rebuilt the sixpac setup and tuned the car as to run perfectly in late 2013.. now how can someone who payed 3000.00 in repairs to a car within the last year do this to it and claim he was restoring it? then as he was returning parts a bucket load at a time over a 6 week period at his own leisure make a statement that he done nothing wrong? one of the last parts he brought in was a steering column that had the ignition punched -oh i guess thats another common sight on collector cars .. as you can see in the pictures no one would strip that survivor car in that condition other than spite. another witness came forward stating that sitton had offered him the ( rare dragpak special order 440 sixpak 4 spd cuda for around $200k ) last year. now why should this guy skate on this?????? now remember this was tuned running perfectly with sworn statement..

The police and DA in that area are crooked, period. They are in someones pocket!

There is a crystal clear, plain sight conspiracy in action and they turn a blind eye to it.

Either that or just plain lazy and incompetent. Surely Oregon has chop shop laws, and there was some evidence of crossing state lines. Maybe along with suing Sitton, Frenchie and her family should consider suing the DA for incompetence

Either that or just plain lazy and incompetent. Surely Oregon has chop shop laws, and there was some evidence of crossing state lines. Maybe along with suing Sitton, Frenchie and her family should consider suing the DA for incompetence

Well there is that as well.

The initial deal with police telling the victims that it was a civil matter should getting them sued. A valid stolen vehicle report and no action to recover car to have possession addressed via court proceedings is malpractice and negligence at it's finest.

It sure didn't take a fresh police report for customs to seize a couple cars and motorcycles that had been stolen in the 1950-80's, yet this lazy azz police department has a different interpretation.... LMAO Lazy fuckers and they wonder why people dislike them so much. Do your goddamn job!

The vehicle should have been recovered the DAY it's existence came to light via search warrant, Sitton arrested and house raided for possession of stolen property.

maybe there isn't enough evidence to charge Sitton in criminal court, but in civil court where the threshold of proof is lower, the owners should file suit as soon as possible. they should be able to get a judgement high enough rebuild the car to as close to it's previous condition as possible. if you have as much proof as you say, you should convince them to file suit immediately, instead of waiting for the police to do something.

How much evidence do ya need?? the **** bag had a true survivor car (running) then stripped it while the cops did NOTHING. Go to yellow bullet and read the hole thread.

actual proof, not 193 pages slamming Lee Sitton on an automotive blog

Here is the "actual proof."

1....The car was stolen and reported as such

2....Sitton has it, has had it for some time, and does not have a clean source / explanation as to how he got it

3...There are witnesses who have stated such that they know of and did see the car in a complete assembled state until very very recently. It wasn't until AFTER the stolen car became a "hit" because of the tow yard mailing to the Whites that Sitton stripped -- or had the car stripped

This last fact ALONE is a crime and should be easy to prove.

Further

Sitton is rich enough and enough of a "car enthusiast" (if you can call him one) to know you don't get a car like this sixpack Cuda for the money he paid, and he is wise enough to know that cars like this just don't show up magically with no title.

You can bet your ***..........right from his daughter's mouth......that there WILL be a civil lawsuit over this

update on the stripped cuda. i picked up the car from police hold evidence room last friday. there will be no charges filed on sitton. does not by any means prove he is innocent. just means the DA will not pursue criminal action. we built a easy punishable case against the crook but he obviously has connections somewhere. i will be attempting to get this car reassembled and back to the owners as fast as i possibly can. mechanical part is going to be fairly easy, its the part where sitton ripped the vyn top off, headliner out, paint damage and missing parts that he felt were his. wish me luck guys. and thanks for your support during this . the white family have been through hell. even in the civil suit they cant get a decent representation. so they will probably loose out all the way around and the crook skates away laughing at us.

update on the stripped cuda. i picked up the car from police hold evidence room last friday. there will be no charges filed on sitton. does not by any means prove he is innocent. just means the DA will not pursue criminal action. we built a easy punishable case against the crook but he obviously has connections somewhere. i will be attempting to get this car reassembled and back to the owners as fast as i possibly can. mechanical part is going to be fairly easy, its the part where sitton ripped the vyn top off, headliner out, paint damage and missing parts that he felt were his. wish me luck guys. and thanks for your support during this . the white family have been through hell. even in the civil suit they cant get a decent representation. so they will probably loose out all the way around and the crook skates away laughing at us.

Good luck putting the car back together and getting it back home where it belongs.
Dallas

Yes make that Cuda as sweet as it deserves.

Hopefully something really bad happens to Sitton

Here is the "actual proof."

1....The car was stolen and reported as such

2....Sitton has it, has had it for some time, and does not have a clean source / explanation as to how he got it

3...There are witnesses who have stated such that they know of and did see the car in a complete assembled state until very very recently. It wasn't until AFTER the stolen car became a "hit" because of the tow yard mailing to the Whites that Sitton stripped -- or had the car stripped

This last fact ALONE is a crime and should be easy to prove.

Further

Sitton is rich enough and enough of a "car enthusiast" (if you can call him one) to know you don't get a car like this sixpack Cuda for the money he paid, and he is wise enough to know that cars like this just don't show up magically with no title.

You can bet your ***..........right from his daughter's mouth......that there WILL be a civil lawsuit over this

haven't been around in a while but, "allow me to retort"
1 - after a couple of years it dropped off the stolen car alert and ability to prosocute
2 - just because he hasn't given a satisfactory answer to how/from who he got the car, doesn't mean he doesn't have one.
3 - what crime exactly is that, and if it can be proven, why hasn't a legal proceeding been addressed?
FURTHER - like he said on a video , cars are sold on a bill of sale, they just become very difficult to title...
i really hope every thing possible that can happen to Sitton, legal or otherwise, happens to him --
but just because you and 193+ pages of ranting say it's true doesn't make it true

2 - just because he hasn't given a satisfactory answer to how/from who he got the car, doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

Umm, excuse me but if he has a legitimate answer why doesn't he provide it? If proving himself completely innocent is that easy it would be pretty stupid not to do so, don't ya think

Plus, after getting the car back from the towing company, finding out the original owners are still alive, why tear it down? And jack around only giving back a few pieces at a time?

Glad to see the original, rightful and legal owner has it in his possession. Lee Sitton will get his....not too common a name and it will stick in everyones memory. Douchebag thief and he knows it.

Sad message this sends is that you can steal high profit cars, wait a couple years, then part them out and make a fortune, and if caught? just say you didn't know and walk away scott free. I agree the police are dropping the ball on this one.:wack:

Heres an older update with video. Car back with the rightful family.
I cant find any info if Lee Sitton the thief was ever charged.
Long journey: Stolen Cuda brought back to life
I think the whole pretense of this case was that the statue of limitations has passed so there was "nothing" the police could do.
The police had a hard time separating stolen property needing to be returned to its rightful owner and the theft itself.

Alan

-
Back