WOW Stolen Cuda found

-
According to a driver the car was never in the yard.

It was likely a ghost lien.

That's interesting. I wonder what his motivation was? This will be quite a tale when the full truth comes out.

I see there is a fund for donating to the restoration of the car ,setup by the owners daughter ......
I'll put in $50 I think ..pay it forward;)

I see there is a fund for donating to the restoration of the car ,setup by the owners daughter ......
I'll put in $50 I think ..pay it forward;)

Do you have a link to this?

Something I've been seeing over at "the bullet" disturbs me. Somebody posted a whole bunch of links he found here and there supposed to be about Sitton's wife. Hell I don't think the poster had ANY IDEA whether what he posted was Sittons wife, or some unrelated woman.

Use your head. Stop relying on rumor. You are not THAT anonymous behind that keyboard.

Something I've been seeing over at "the bullet" disturbs me. Somebody posted a whole bunch of links he found here and there supposed to be about Sitton's wife. Hell I don't think the poster had ANY IDEA whether what he posted was Sittons wife, or some unrelated woman.

Use your head. Stop relying on rumor. You are not THAT anonymous behind that keyboard.

Just went to PM ya....your over your size limit FYI

Yes, I would want some verification of the account before throwing my money in.

there are many scammers out there...

Yes, I would want some verification of the account before throwing my money in.

there are many scammers out there...

I believe it has been vetted to be legit over on the Facebook (or Faceplant as it is sometimes referred to here...) page.

The latest from facebooK:

Dave Lentz
5:35pm PST

small update - some parts came in today, but quite a few key parts still missing.really getting tired of this waiting game. maybe its time to do a little more about speeding up this process. it would sure be nice to put this behind us but sitton seem to enjoy the attention.

At this point I think the Whites should be talking to a Lawyer. Sitton obviously has no leg to stand on in this game, and he obviously has a lot to lose.

I'd also be relentlessly pressing the POlice to file / refile "related" charges, IE accepting stolen goods, etc, at least something to get him "in" the legal system

At this point I think the Whites should be talking to a Lawyer. Sitton obviously has no leg to stand on in this game, and he obviously has a lot to lose.

I'd also be relentlessly pressing the POlice to file / refile "related" charges, IE accepting stolen goods, etc, at least something to get him "in" the legal system

x2...

There is a letter/email/phone call drive going to put pressure on local and state politicians and lawmakers to get some more action towards Mr. White getting all of his parts returned. Anyone with some free time or whom feels strongly about this situation is encouraged to contact any and all of the below to voice their concerns:

These are the local, state, and federal officials associated with my dad's residence.

State Senator:
Senator Michael Dembrow
Party: Democratic Party
District: 23
Phone: 503-986-1723
Address: 900 Court St NE, S-407 Salem, OR, 97301
[email protected]
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/dembrow

State House Representative:
Representative Alissa Keny-Guyer
District: 46
Phone: 503-986-1446
Address: 900 Court St NE, H-484 Salem, OR, 97301
[email protected]
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/keny-guyer

US Congressman:
Earl Blumenauer
District: 3
Phone: 503-231-2300
Address: 729 N.E. Oregon Street, Suite 115, Portland, OR 97232
https://forms.house.gov/blumenauer/webforms/issue_
Null

US Senator:
Ron Wyden
Washington D.C.
221 Dirksen Senate Office Bldg.
Washington, D.C., 20510
tel (202) 224-5244
fax (202) 228-2717

Portland
911 NE 11th Ave., Suite 630
Portland, OR, 97232
tel (503) 326-7525
http://www.wyden.senate.gov/contact/

City of Portland Mayor Charlie Hales
[email protected]
Phone: 503-823-4120
1221 SW 4th Avenue, Room 340
Portland, OR 97204

Multnomah County District Attorney
Rod Underhill, District Attorney
Multnomah County Courthouse
1021 S.W. Fourth Avenue, Room 600
Portland, Oregon 97204
[email protected] 
 – Messages will be distributed to the appropriate staff person.
Main Office Phone Number

(503)-988-3162 (8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday)

State of Oregon Attorney General
Ellen Rosenblum
Mailing address:
Oregon Department of Justice
1162 Court Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-4096
General phone number: (503) 378-4400

Oregon State Governor
John Kitzhaber
GOVERNOR'S OFFICE
State Capitol Building
900 Court Street NE, 160