WOW Stolen Cuda found

-
Tell him you need an estimate for some work done that his business does, then meet him in person and kick his ***.....what a sleazy crook!

Ok, I've not been on for a few days and just read this thread. Am I the only one who noticed the single post by new member 'mr karma' in post # 70? I don't do the facebook thing so I have no idea what point this person is trying to make. Seems odd to me that they make one post and disappear.... I clicked on their username but there's no contact info or any other info... Just wild speculation here, no facts (which generally gets me into trouble)....damage control maybe??
Dallas

Well since I cannot, will not, and never will join up with phaseplant, hard to say, LOL

There are states that don't issues titles for older cars (dumbest thing ever), something I don't agree with but I'm not running them. Every state issues regardless of age.

IIRC Alabama was the last state to enact auto title laws back in 1974. Stitton can't be stupid enough to believe a complete, running 440+6 Cuda would not have been titled. The sudden change of storage tells me he is aware of his tainted possession of the car and that he is connected. The Whites need to tighten their boot laces and get a well-connected local law firm to get their car and all of their recovery costs returned. Their other option is to hire a very proficient car thief.

Ok, I've not been on for a few days and just read this thread. Am I the only one who noticed the single post by new member 'mr karma' in post # 70? I don't do the facebook thing so I have no idea what point this person is trying to make. Seems odd to me that they make one post and disappear.... I clicked on their username but there's no contact info or any other info... Just wild speculation here, no facts (which generally gets me into trouble)....damage control maybe??
Dallas

The Facebook page refers to a "Mr Karma"

Attachments

• Stolen.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 325
Your photo is pretty darn small but I managed to read it. Whoever wrote that seems intent on vengeance I don't think I'd blame the rightful owner's family for seeking it. Stealing this car, the person having it with no title, and then stripping it as he did, are all telling acts. "I'm trying to hide now."

Hey jw, I've read thru all those posts on YB, but for some reason I haven't been able to get verified on their site for the past 4 days or so....is anyone here a registered member that would give me a referral so I can participate there?

:coffee2:
How about Steve Stanley

YES! THIS RIGHT HERE. STEVE STANTON has nothing to do with anything. My mistake. :eek:ops:

I just
Listened to the Lars Larson Sitton interview again. Sitton stated himself later in the interview that he bought it from STEVE STANLEY.

Thanks for the catch.

i was told that cuda was running and driving within the last 2 weeks and this was done to the car with malice and intent to harm mr white for not letting sitton keep the car period. i am mr whites personal friend and what has been done to him emotionally cannot be undone. the car just became the secondary issue in this tragedy and injustice. this was a true survivr car and that cannot be replaced. SURVIVOR.

if someone did that to me i'd hire a repo man to get the job done.

then let them come after me for stealing my own car ROFL

Dave Lentz who I assume has the car in his shop and is helping mr White with the car and getting the info out. He is a well know local car guy with an impeccable reputation.

Please stop posting pages that we have to

some secret off the wall phazeplant thing

Thank you

If you really are a friend of the White family, answer me this?

Has there been any indication that Sitton is going to now cooperate at all, to return the lost parts of the car, ETC?

Or are they going to have to drag him kicking and screaming into a courtroom?

Del here are some snips from the convo. It would appear Sitton aside from being vindictive and greedy is a poor example of simple human being at the root.

Dave Lentz the police are still investigating, i have been told when and where it was striped and by who.
Yesterday at 7:04am ·

Tim By the police? Awesome
Yesterday at 7:16am · Like

Tim Recent?
Yesterday at 7:17am · Like

Dave Lentz within last 2 weeks i was told.
Yesterday at 7:17am ·

Dave Lentz and by the guy who claimed possesion for last 13 yrs.
Yesterday at 7:18am ·

Gary Keep the updates coming

Dave Lentz was driving the car in december

Dave Lentz he should be jailed for his own protection at this point as people are telling me if this crime goes unpunished there will be a lynching.
Yesterday at 7:20am ·

Tim At this early stage ..chances of recovery & %?
Yesterday at 7:22am ·

Dave Lentz rick the owner of this car is 75 yrs old and when we went to see what was being returned to him .. let me tell you it was really emotional and ugly. he told me yesterday he really cant look at the car again , so i offered to handle from here. i heard theres a law thats supposed to protect the elderly from intentional abuse. it cant get anymore intentional than this. this happened after police were trying to recover this car.

And the point is what? This ad is for a dual quad hemi setup, not a sixpack How do you know this is the "same guy" and "same guy" as who?
I just thought it was unusual that this guy is advertising these parts in Phoenix for sale in portland...AS more info is released thou I don't think any parts would be offered yet from that Cuda.

-
Back