WOW Stolen Cuda found

-
And Dave Lentz I just want to say thank you for being a stand up guy and helping Mr White get this resolved.

Thanks for whatever links or info mr karma

I get madder everyday over this!!!!!
Why haven't Mr. Sitton had an accident yet?

Yes I've read most of it. One guy called out the Mopar family for not doing anything. Not sure what he wants done?

Donations is what I'm thinking, but could be way off base (not my first and defiantly not my last).

Yeah Sitton needs bruises, for starters. But he was'nt the actual thief from what has been told so far?

Yeah Sitton needs bruises, for starters. But he was'nt the actual thief from what has been told so far?

There's two thieves in this story (I know I said that before) They both stole more than a car from this man and his wife. Hopefully there's justice.

Yes I've read most of it. One guy called out the Mopar family for not doing anything. Not sure what he wants done?

Why is it up to the "Mopar family" to fix this situation?

The guys who stole the car should be made to pay.

Because in this case, the "mopar family" seems to have more sense than the cops there. If the cops there weren't too busy at the doughnut stop, they would have seized stolen property immediately before someone had a chance to strip it.

The guys who stole the car should be made to pay.

Because in this case, the "mopar family" seems to have more sense than the cops there. If the cops there weren't too busy at the doughnut stop, they would have seized stolen property immediately before someone had a chance to strip it.

What he's referring to, Rani, is someone "on the other page" sounded like they were scolding the Whites (owners) "for not doing more." Hell, they should not have to be doing ANYTHING. The PD should be over there beating Sitton against his expensive front gate and pouring pepper spray down his throat, "where's the parts?"

We don't even know if Sittin really DID "buy" this car. For all we know, he could have hired some of his drug friends to go over there and steal it directly. The fact is, "we" don't know anything, except that it seems that this guy has a car that does not belong to him, and no title.

well he doesn't have the car shell anymore. That has been returned to the Whites. He has admitted to having the parts to reassemble the car and said he would return them, but few parts have been returned for the car. The police have conducted a search of his premises to find additional parts but none have surfaced. So it appears he is holding the remaining parts elsewhere. Probably an attempt to try and recover his poor investment into a stolen car. A smart person would have obtained a real title prior to spending money on a car like this. So he is not only greedy he is also apparently stupid.

I just spoke with a guy here in Portland that seemed to be pretty familiar with the situation.

He said Sitton purchased the car in 2005. Supposedly it was compete minus the hood and shifter. Sitton started stripping the car after the police visited the storage place after they (storage place) attempted to file a lien on the car. Apparently storage place tipped Sitton after police visit.

I just spoke with a guy here in Portland that seemed to be pretty familiar with the situation.

He said Sitton purchased the car in 2005. Supposedly it was compete minus the hood and shifter. Sitton started stripping the car after the police visited the storage place after they (storage place) attempted to file a lien on the car. Apparently storage place tipped Sitton after police visit.

Which should trigger chop shop and conspiracy charges against this entire group.

Which should trigger chop shop and conspiracy charges against this entire group.

I think "tipped" might have been too strong on an implication. Apparently the storage guy was sufficiently spooked and contacted Sitton. Which could be viewed as conspiratorial but I think could also be a reflexive action. The guy I spoke with said everyone in Sitton's circle wants him to cough up the parts and thinks he is way out of line. He said no one one doubts he knew it was stolen.

Karma is a ***** and Sitton has a huge bill coming due.

I think "tipped" might have been too strong on an implication. Apparently the storage guy was sufficiently spooked and contacted Sitton. Which could be viewed as conspiratorial but I think could also be a reflexive action. The guy I spoke with said everyone in Sitton's circle wants him to cough up the parts and thinks he is way out of line. He said no one one doubts he knew it was stolen.

Karma is a ***** and Sitton has a huge bill coming due.

The conspiracy has nothing to do with any tipping/notification that the Po-Po stopped in to ask questions.

I hope a local shop steps up and is able to restore the car at no charge for the original owners, the pain they must feel, I can't imagine how upset they must feel....hope they get the parts back and are able to enjoy their car again....even if it is not a "survivor" anymore it can still be enjoyed.

i would be thankfull that they didn't hurt the body as they took it apart...i saw a story on tha news a few weeks back about a guy's race nova got stollen and when he got it back it was a cut up shell in tha woods.

that 'cuda body doesn't seem to be hurt...other than all the pieces missing,and i know that's a big job to put it back together again but it's doable.

i say it is still a suvivor,and hope mr.white gets the rest of it back and gets it together.

The conspiracy has nothing to do with any tipping/notification that the Po-Po stopped in to ask questions.

I am not making excuses for anyone but if I had a storage place and the cops came after I tried to file a lien against a customer for non-payment I could see myself going off the rails and confronting the guy and asking wtf. It's easy to judge in hindsight but he was probably pissed at the guy for non-payment (I believe the amount was over $4,000). He certainly wasn't looking to do him any favors.

I believe that is a realistic scenario but once upon a time I believed in the Tooth Fairy too, so what do I know...

-
Back