Wow!! Temps were you are today

-
By looking at all these temps I am thinking I better enjoy this weather we are having
here in Northeast Arkansas, heck we should be at least 90 degrees for a high temp
This morning it's a balmy 58 degrees here at 6 am as I enjoy my:coffee2:
thank you all for sharing the temperature and weather with everyone :cheers:

:cheers: 64 this morning !! WOW! ! What a cool July .
The high today will be 80 degrees :coffee2: normal temps would be 95 to 105.
I have been enjoying this cool weather, TODAY will be nice .m
I will drive Victoria (66 Valiant Sedan) to town for some fishing license.
Y'all have a great dsy out there :cheers:

A beautiful 61 deg. here at the Chesapeake Bay. Sunny today with a high of 81. Sounds like a good day for a ride.

A beautiful 61 deg. here at the Chesapeake Bay. Sunny today with a high of 81. Sounds like a good day for a ride.

We have identical weather :coffee2: I agree :cheers: a good day for a ride =D>=D>

Mike,
As I've gotten older, I've gotten more sensitive to change of the seasons. Spring to summer. Winter to spring.
In other words, I can FEEL the sun's angle changing it seems. The air may be different for the calendar, but it is there.
Not long after the summer solstice, I sense the weather changing.
Maybe it's somewhat psychological, but I think not.
Fall is coming fast. Time is speeding up.
Can't you feel it?

Mike,
As I've gotten older, I've gotten more sensitive to change of the seasons. Spring to summer. Winter to spring.
In other words, I can FEEL the sun's angle changing it seems. The air may be different for the calendar, but it is there.
Can't you feel it?

I seem to agree adriver, one other thing that has me concerned os that when I
went to visit family just 40 miles away near Black River there has been a giant depletion
of frogs !! They said there hardly have been any for the last two year's there.
We are talking about an area that you could not drive thete with out seeing
bull frogs all over the place and jumping across the road and getting splattered ..
Times are changing when the sun feels good to our skin in July.

Mike,
Can't you feel it?

Me too, we are in the hottest, stickiest part of summer right now yet a few weeks ago I stepped outside and there was this feeling in the air that Fall was saying hello.

In the 90's this week in the Pac NW. Morning are nice and cool though in the 60-70's until around noon then it starts heating up. The dog days are here for the next couple weeks. then back in the 70-80's

And something is weird in my area. (Atlanta)
I spent time building carpenter bee traps this spring getting ready for them.
But haven't seen more than two all year.
Usually I'm fighting them off all summer.
The dirt dabbers (mud wasp) are epidemic though.
We had that cold winter and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.
Oh, and I haven't seen a tick either.
And for the last few years I'd get them frequently just in my back yard.
Sounds like Rabies is really bad in Henry county.
I think pets were quarantined there recently.
But that probably isn't "climate" related?

I seem to agree adriver, one other thing that has me concerned os that when I
went to visit family just 40 miles away near Black River there has been a giant depletion
of frogs !! They said there hardly have been any for the last two year's there.
We are talking about an area that you could not drive thete with out seeing
bull frogs all over the place and jumping across the road and getting splattered ..
Times are changing when the sun feels good to our skin in July.

You need to move to Vancouver. That's where they went. LOL

Massive invasive bullfrog caught in small Vancouver Island pond
http://www.vancouversun.com/technol...mall+Vancouver+Island+pond/9947089/story.html

Lookin at 59 degrees here at 6 am!!
Rigjt noe at 8:17 it is 67 degrees and clear skies.
A chance of showers this evening and a high of 80.

A record braking July.

We are at our high of 71 now. It will be 68 by 2:00 and dropping all day toward the 64 mark. I love it!!

Attachments

• uytgbhnjh.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 103
Supposed to be 82* here today and it rained last night. So it's about as humid as Oklahoma here in the bowl today

Well here we are in November, about 10 days in :glasses7:
The sun has been shinning for a few days and we have had some great weather here
in northeast Arkansas this past week :glasses7: We have had 1 day (early morning) freeze this year.
But bounced back to 70 degree days the last 7 to 10 days, today is going to be our last warm day I believe and hit 70 degrees and sunny :color: and at this hour of the morning a refreshing 45 outside :coffee2: wow! mother nature is throwing a hissy fit north of us I see.
What is it doing around your neck of the woods today :coffee2:

In Charleston it's 55-72 and sunny the next couple days.
Well good morning friend :coffee2: sounds like some great weather there also :glasses7:
From what I have been seeing the folks up north are getting snow!! That four letter word we don't like seeing yet :pale:

57° today, 60° tomorrow, but by Friday morning we'll be looking at 24°, with a 40% chance of snow. Too damn soon for me!

57° today, 60° tomorrow, but by Friday morning we'll be looking at 24°, with a 40% chance of snow. Too damn soon for me!
This is the system that is heading our way as well 69_340_GTS, snow on it's way to the hart land :pale:

-
Back