Wow!! Temps were you are today

-
We have about 1.5 inches of snow on the ground, and it's -13C, or 8.6F here this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm gettin' old and whimpy Mike. :)
Naw Sid I bet you will be out in it by the time you read this post my Canadian friend :coffee2:
We could use some cold nights to help bring the Deere (Doe's) in heat and get the big old bucks in rut so they will push them by my house :color:

Yup, I was already at work when I posted. It's not THAT cold yet. :)
The mule deer and moose are in rut here, and the white tails should be starting to get a little romancy soon also.

We're in the 50's here for today and tomorrow, then it is going to drop to low 30's and 20's....

81 now looking for a high in the 30s tomorrow and 20s on Wednesday!

Was in the mid to high 60's here in Clearfield Utah (30 miles north of Salt Lake City). Which is highly unusual by the way.
Today it dropped to about 46 with flurries.

In Charleston it's 55-72 and sunny the next couple days.

The forecasters really goofed, 50's and dark clouds all day in Charleston. I had tickets to a sailboat cruise which we weren't going to waste, still great to be out on the water but definitely a blustery day.

The forecasters really goofed, 50's and dark clouds all day in Charleston. I had tickets to a sailboat cruise which we weren't going to waste, still great to be out on the water but definitely a blustery day.

Dang David. We had better weather up here today. 59° and sunny. And you're supposed to be warmer than us. I cut up some wood in the yard today before it gets cold on Wed.

Mid 70's* in Northern California.
Nice sunny weather. :glasses7:

Nice here in So-Cal too.

Southern California:
Home of the seemingly never ending sunny summer weather.
Classic cars love it here year round!

It was seventy two degrees here yesterday. I rode both motorcycles to the gas station for one last fill up before their winter nap. Today the high is supposed to be 37. The problem is when the temp changes so quickly it just makes it seem that much colder! In a month or two 37 will feel like a warm day.

69 degrees here today!! But....will be in the 30's and 40's at the end of the week when that weather gets here from out West.

First freeze here this morning 28 degrees. Should be nice and sunny thougth and is going to warm up into the low 50's.

No surprise here, it's a couple of degrees below zero F with the wind chill. (-23c)
It snowed about 5'' in the last couple of days.

yea yesterday, 60 and 50 mph winds! this morning, 30 and drizzle high to be 38 and 2 5 wind! LOL glad I got lots of small projects done yesterday! LOL to be cold here for 7-10 days out.

We got our first snow in town last night. We've seen snow in surrounding proximity, but directly here in cortez.

Posted via Topify on Android

I'd like to get a "hell yea" for the middle of November and having the doors open and the ceiling fan on!!

81* as the sun is going down!

...it was "a little chilly" this morning :)

-
Back