Wow!! Temps were you are today

-
26 with freezing drizzle and snow. Located in West Texas.

Cold 36 degrees with freezing rain and sleet on its way here tonight.

Colder than I like it , with snow for the next few days . Wish there were no snow and salt on the roads , then I would continue to drive the car , it loves cold once it's warmed up .

This was in my shed today......47*C.....or 117*F
And in the house was 39*C, or 102*F ... the house had all the windows open, and the fans on.

Attachments

• IMGP2617.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMGP2616.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 127
freezing temps with lots of snow and freezing rain. My place in upstate NY had snow three weeks ago that will still be there at the end of April/beginning of may. Old man winter is here hold for sure

29 degrees here with that white stuff on the cars, just a dusting but still falling.

We finally got that crap weather from you guys out west. 37 deg and raining here. Bummer

sunday, got 3 inches snow, this a m 14 and high today of 26 and windy! supposed to be in 40's by wed and rest of week! stupid record cold for this time of year here!

High here & tomorrow = 21° F.

and no snow to play in....

After last week's unseasonable lows in the 20's we are back in the 70's with occasional mosquitos.

I just got home from hunting camp and it was 3 below zero here saturday morning. Needless to say it was a shivering type of morning headed into the tree stand. Thank god that the stand is enclosed with heat lol

Gonna be sunny and 66 degrees here in Southern Maryland today. Gonna roll the GTS outside for some sanding and priming.

It was 71 degrees here yesterday:glasses7: and wow what a great thanksgiving week :cheers:
BUT!! this morning we have freezing rain on it's way, 35 degrees now :coffee2:
Hay! if you don't like the weather here in Arkansas just wait :glasses7: it will change :D

a little n of memike the razorback.. yes, 68 yesterday, today 22 and 1/4 in of ice everwhere!!!! maybe clean and rebuild a couple of carbs this afternoon ( inside!) LOL

Same story here. Was 80° here yesterday, washing the wife's truck in the driveway in shorts. 19° this morning with a 3° windchill. I believe I'll do my work inside today.

a little n of memike the razorback.. yes, 68 yesterday, today 22 and 1/4 in of ice everwhere!!!! maybe clean and rebuild a couple of carbs this afternoon ( inside!) LOL
Sounds like a good plan barbee6043 :glasses7: Me ! Well I located an old SUN pot belly wood/cole burning stove that fits my need in my 12X24 Eagle barn garage and going to go make him an offer ion it :glasses7:

-6 and sunny here right now, beautiful weather to be outside, might even fire up the car and take it for a cruise, NOT!!

-6 and sunny here right now, beautiful weather to be outside, might even fire up the car and take it for a cruise, NOT!!
Burrrrr!!! I bet 66340SEDAN is freezing his aha off :pale:

-
Back