Status
Not open for further replies.

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Challengers, R/T, 340, Dusters, Scamp, Barracudas, Road Runners, Coronet 500 Convertibles, Fury, B-Bodies... etc. Uncle Glenn Mopar Parts is selling me my next part. I will be going to San Antonio, Texas this weekend and going to this place of business to pick up a part. If anybody wants me to check out a car while I am there let me know. :burnout:

I think he's related to Uncle Ben.
Seriously, ask them if you can take some pics and post them here.
We all love car **** after all!

x2...I know some of them have rare options but his prices are insane!

Glad I am not the only one.

Those are still mostly $200 projects to me. Yeah, I know the J code Charger and the T/A are big bucks, but there is no way to come out even at those prices.

not to be rude but this guy has to be smokin crack or somethin he claims fair prices i dont see how even he can believe that.

That's the problem with a lot of the parts, and parts cars, and even some cars for sale. They are so stinking over priced because there IS some idiot that is willing to pay whatever for it just to get it. I have bought a lot of parts from this site and if the part is over priced I just pass, and when it is reasonable I pay what the person is asking no negotiating. Lots of project cars you always get "well fixed up this thing is worth $40,000.. yup it is, even if you have to spen $50,000 to fix it up. :(

Seems a little greedy to me, but it depends on the seller. A friend of my dad's is redoing a 67 Coronet 500 with a 383. A guy here in Manitoba, who is a Mopar collector of parts, sold him a rear window, all the window regulators for the car, a vent window and a manifold for $80.00. Now that was a good deal and fair. He appreciates the hobby and wants to help.

Wow.
I would sell a stripped Belvedere 4 door for $3,500 too.
I kinda get that he stripped all of the good parts off of these cars and are selling the shells seperate for supposedly big bucks and the parts are allready sold or to be sold later.
I think he's asking at least twice of what they are realistically worth.

Wow.
I would sell a stripped Belvedere 4 door for $3,500 too.
I kinda get that he stripped all of the good parts off of these cars and are selling the shells seperate for supposedly big bucks and the parts are allready sold or to be sold later.
I think he's asking at least twice of what they are realistically worth.

twice hell. about 10x here in tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back