Wrecks Galore

-
KA'' BOOM!!! There is some good saves in that video
But some real bad wrecks!!!! Thank you for sharing longarm :cheers:

I was gritting my teeth the whole vid.
They did pull out some good saves, but it
was an expensive day for some.
I could hear thier sponsors whining.

That was wild, makes ya cringe! As long as no one gets hurt, I love to watch poontangs and camaros tear themselfs apart!

Good saves indeed!

How bout the side slide on the bike with'em ending up under neath it too.

How pissed would you be to have the guy in the next lane come over and destroy you're car/investment?

The one where the drag bike hits the wall then rolls over the guy made me say ouch! Hope he wasn't hurt to bad.

"No Mopars were hurt in the filming of this video"..............Just a whole lot of Mustangs. LOL toolman

Good saves indeed!

How bout the side slide on the bike with'em ending up under neath it too.

How pissed would you be to have the guy in the next lane come over and destroy you're car/investment?

That has to be the worse case scenario; the guy you're racing comes over and destroys your car as he wrecks his.

Whats this vid tell you about racing Mustangs ??? To light ? Did you also notice that every mustang that got loose lifted a wheel in the back end ?? Can you say a little too ridged ? I knew there was a reason I didnt want a mustang... this just clenches that thought.

DAMN!! Looks like the West Virginia Turnpike on a Sunday!!

:cheers::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

WOW! Some pretty crazy stuff in there! Some of those were really close calls. Through that whole thing I was on the end of my seat... I have to admit watching the whole wheel/rear slick come off of that vette though was pretty entertaining.

Lot of big dollar cars getting wrecked out there.Sat there most of the video like this.:tongue9:

Wouldn't think it could be so hard to go in a straight line would ya? Dang!

I hear that, I was cringing watching and wondering how come no one has been hurt at George rays :clock: I have seen them hit the fence and even jump up on the fence there but I guess he has been blest over the many years being open 8)

-
Back