-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvd2340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to purchase a A-Body 63 to 69, must be a 2dr no 4dr's or convertibles. 63-69 Valiant, 63-66 Dart, 63-69 Barracuda Fastback or even a 63-66 wagon. Not really interested in 67 & up Darts or Dusters. Can be Slant Six or 273, running would be great but not necessary. Frame & torsion bar mounts in good shape body doesn't have to be great just something restorable for what i'm doing with it, nothing with major rot in the floors or frame. Automatic tranny preferred, just a project car looking to spend around 1500. Would like to find it in the northeast region.

Seems like there's alot in Cali, don't think i want to pay to get it to the other end of the country tho. What do you have for cars?

Don't rule out shipping a car from Califas or a dry SW state.
I bought my 65 in So Calif and had it shipped to Miami for less than what it would have cost to buy locally. Plus I got a straight rust-free car which has a big value in the time and money you save not repairing rust. There always seems to be early As avail in S Calif and in the northwest and usually pretty cheap.

Best of luck

Try this member on this site (Physixx), he is in Edison,NJ and he had a nice
64 Dart 2 door for sale in the (Mopar parts car) for sale section. Check it out,
it is a good buy if he still has it.

I don't think you'll find a clean car of the vintage for that coin in the northeast. If you're going race car - find a southern car and pay to transport it. It will be thousands cheaper than "solifiying" a "local"...

I know of a 67' barracuda fastback in project state. If you are interested, send a pm with your phone number so we can talk the details. It is located in Fayetteville, nc.

If you weren't firmly against 4 doors, and I understand everyone has their own taste, it seems to me, living in upstate and downstate NY that they are usually in better shape on this coast. They were usually family cars, and those "grandma just kept driving it" stories are a little more believable/likely with a four-door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back