-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GupsTateS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Um, yea so I had perfect trim, I mangled the sides and the top tonight removing it near dusk. Didn't even know it. Oh, and got the back trim window trim too.

If anyone can has a set or is parting a car let me know please!

Will 67 work? Im going to see my old 67 dart tomorrow. And hows the safest way to remove the stuff?

I don't know if 67 will work, I will check and let you know. That would be great though. And obviously I don't know the best way to remove the stuff, haha. But maybe someone will chime in with the answer.

Thanks.

there is a special tool for releasing reveal moulding clips. 67 model doesn't have the stainless mouldings

Hmmm. Figured. Thanks for the heads up on the 67 and the tool.

I thought there was a tool, but I went to advanced auto and they looked at me like I was crazy. Oh well, the damage is done, and anyway the previous owner put some extra strength sealant on the trim as it was locked in place by some black adhevsive, this was actually the larger problem.

Any trim out there? I'll even buy individual pieces of trim, whatever is avaialable until I get a set.

Noticed there is a lot of Dart trim pcs on Ebay right now... some with Make an Offer option.
Obviously you would rather deal with an FABO member- but its an alternative.
Good luck!

Exactly. I try to do everything through here first. People here tend to be more honest, and helpful. Case in point, you took the time to look on ebay for me!

i have a very nice back glass set removed from a 71 swinger.
i think they are the same.
i have a nice windshield set i need to pull with the proper tool.
pm me
these parts are for a 2 door hardtop?

And found!! wow, Huge thanks to Badart on this one. and FABO for the resources.

GupsTateS...
I just recently got parts from Badart and everything was in great shape and shipped quickly/packed securely.
Give him 2 thumbs up on this transaction! :thumrigh: :thumrigh:

KD2038.jpg

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=92988&highlight=kd+2038

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back