Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i really need some bbp 8 3/4 axels stock a body length. i will measure my housing to be sure its the correct length. i was hopein to find original equiptment ones not like moser or anything but they are few and far between at reasonable prices lol. so i found these on summit http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MSR-A30-CSTAB451/ y are they so cheap i thought mosers were closer to 300. i was offered some small bolt pattern ones for 25 for a set with bearings. i trust the guy so i would run them but how much is it usualy to get them redrilled? and how much strength do you lose when you do that? i am not gonna run adapters.

I dont know of any factory a body axles bbp they all were small to redrill small to big just dont leave enough meat i like the mosers you get what you pay for might try yukon or have some c body ones shorten to abody length mosers done that for me before thats my 2 cents

I have a pair of Moser LBP axles with the green bearings and 1/2" x 3" long studs. Stock length A-body from a 68 Dart bracket car with about 30 runs on them. I'd like to get $250 plus shipping for the pair.

Keep in mind that the Summit price is $179.95 EACH, not for the pair with no bearings or studs.

Ken
Edison, NJ

You can have the sbp ones redrilled and tapped for the bbp.Moser does this service too,i run their axles and the quality is second to none,i believe i paid $410.00 for the pair with green bearings and 2 1/2" studs installed,they also tapped them for both sbp and bbp,so i can run either...

physixx has the best deal the green bearings are around 90.00 plus the cost of having them pressed youbetter jump on that 250.00 plus shipping

i thought the summit was for a pair lol mb. ya thats a great deal. if they are still around when i get paid i will probably get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back