Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rebuild-able 600ish Holly or AVS carb DP or vac secondary's alright, let me know what yha got.
(I do not want another edelbrock, aftermarket carter or webber)

(it's for my very mild 360 3:55 sg 4spd swinger- 340 cam, rebuilt '76 360 heads with 1.8, preformer intake hooker headers, stock '71 pistons in a stock bore '71 block with new bearings and rings, 2x roller t-chain, msd wires with orange box and ngk plugs, 2.5in exhaust)

Anyone want to guess the power with the new carb after I get her dialed in?

Hey Ross,I have a Holley 650dp(needs a rebuild)$50 and the ride.Let me know through PM.Will be in chat tonight after work(after midnight)can take pics for ya.

Hey Ross, are you going to be in Oak harbor this weekend? If so I have a couple of carbs I could bring. I know that one is a 650 mech sec DP without a choke set up from my racin days, the other is in a box and it's been so long since I looked at it that I don't remember what it even looks like but I know where it is in the garage, or at least I think I do.

I have a good 600 Holley Vaccum carb. Took it off a runnin 360 and drained the gas out. It might bolt on and go...but I'd put a kit in it. If you don't do the DP carb, I'll take 50 for mine as well.

Groovy Guys, I am going to talk with the guy I work tomorrow with and decide which one will work best with my combo, lol I may end up buying a few to try different combos.
-Ross-

So I went on the Holley site and used the carb selector and I realized that the 650 dp I have on the newport would be ok on the dart, (not ideal but not horrible) and I should be looking for a 700ish vac secondary carb for the newport....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back