WTB ...an "A" body with a Hemi...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
must be very clean, turn key vehicle. Would also look at 426/440 6-pack unit

check the for sale posts or search here, i saw one where the seller couldn''t sell it whole and was parting out a hemi dart. not sure if he sold the engine yet or what. Doug

I think I missed that one...thanks, I will look

Looked no real luck...it's like looking for a needle. But if it was the dart from Sun City, AZ. I saw that car and passed on it.

Did you buy that car out of N.Y.? That's one nice post car.

if your talking about the Savoy (426 Max Wedge/727 with 390 gears) in the sig pic.....no that one did not come from NY....that is my wifes car and she has had it for awhile. Besides it's a "B" body

Just added a Hemi "A" body to the stable.

Is this one too rough? :-k

mopp_0612_10w_z+historic_mopar_finds+sox_and_martin_barracuda.jpg

mopp_0612_12w_z+historic_mopar_finds+removing_the_trunk_lid.jpg

I have seen rougher.....but that is int he running. Or should I say NOT in the RUNNING :eek:)

Don't know if I spoke to you or not. I have a '68 Dart, 528 Ray Barton engine, caged, tubbed, ATI 727, M/W 9in. rear, big tire car, full interior, marginally streetable (13:1 comp). Never raced, lost interest in car. I'm in N. Phoenix (NOT Sun City)

Don't know if I spoke to you or not. I have a '68 Dart, 528 Ray Barton engine, caged, tubbed, ATI 727, M/W 9in. rear, big tire car, full interior, marginally streetable (13:1 comp). Never raced, lost interest in car. I'm in N. Phoenix (NOT Sun City)

Yes, we did speak when yo had it on Ebay

wow nice dart is it a real hurst car or did someone build it either way beautiful car

Here is one picture of the car.

That looks nice!!! And sounds like a nice fit for what you are looking for. Love the black front and primer rear.

Wide steel rear rims might be my personal choice, but that's a tough call.

What area did the car come from?

That looks nice!!! And sounds like a nice fit for what you are looking for. Love the black front and primer rear.

Wide steel rear rims might be my personal choice, but that's a tough call.

What area did the car come from?

It is a clone/recreation or what you want to call it. It has steel wheels also. He is a little article I found a while back

old-cars-small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back