Wtb complete floor 70-76 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that. Probably who I will end up buying from unless anyone has any thing laying around thy aren't going to use..

Have you ever tried to remove one? They don't exactly jump out of the car! Last one I pulled, I lost count of the drilled spot welds after I hit 200.....

Yes I have removed one. It is work but can be done. I figured I'd throw it out there atleast. I didn't expect anyone to have one. Just posted it in a whime before I order one Friday.

There is one on Phoenix craigslist for $150. Been there awile with no takers. He'd probably take less, but don't know about shipping. Condition is very nice in pic.

hahahaha me and my dad vowed to never remove one again we are just now finishing the one we took out of a dart sport for my moms duster lots of spot welds! :wack:

Attachments

• 050 (Copy).JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 051 (Copy).JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 99
There is one on Phoenix craigslist for $150. Been there awile with no takers. He'd probably take less, but don't know about shipping. Condition is very nice in pic.

If it's the one I know of there's no chance that will ship except truck freight, still had the torsion bar crossmember and rockers attached and has a rust hole in one of the front pans.

74DusterBars010.jpg

I have one already removed. $225 + shipping via greyhound to a terminal near you.

Will those things actually go on Greyhound? What do they require as far as packaging/crating?

What do you think one would weigh? Shipping on a and floor is 125.. I found a supplier that would sell one for 385 plus 125 shipping.. Don't know if it's worth spending he extra few hundred for a new one rather than a used one.

with all the time and effort it takes to put one in, get the nicest most rust free one you can get! aka (new) so long as the quality is good.....cheap *** metal is worse than slightly rusty original in my opinion because stuff always fits good with oem! just my 2 cents....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back