-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian McCrimmon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well I picked up another A-body (more on that later) and one of the rear drums has welded it to the brake pads and isn't coming off.
We beat on it and my partner bent the heck out of the face of the drum and is cutting it off with a grinder.
That being said we need a crappy brake drum ASAP just so we can move it around and set up the rear brakes.
It's a 1966 Valiant Signet with the 7.25 rear end and 9x2 rear drums.
The caveat is we are looking for free or super cheap and within driving distance of Calgary.
TIA, Ian
PS Pic of the $400 Valiant.

987_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=-Dq94ETG08AAX9IT5YT&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.jpg

Well I picked up another A-body (more on that later) and one of the rear drums has welded it to the brake pads and isn't coming off.
We beat on it and my partner bent the heck out of the face of the drum and is cutting it off with a grinder.
That being said we need a crappy brake drum ASAP just so we can move it around and set up the rear brakes.
It's a 1966 Valiant Signet with the 7.25 rear end and 9x2 rear drums.
The caveat is we are looking for free or super cheap and within driving distance of Calgary.
TIA, Ian
PS Pic of the $400 Valiant.

View attachment 1715823641
I'm in Blackfalds and have a complete 7.25 out of a 69 Valiant if that will help you.

Not sure on the gearing, I could figure it out for you. $50.00 sound fair?

Thanks to #wilma got a complete drum to drum rear end.
Now to compare three rear ends for two cars and see whats what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back