-
Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydays

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a stroker in my budget range. I've got 7K + shipping to spend on a motor for my cuda. I'm in the dallas, tx area... Doesn't have to be new stuff, so let's deal...

Please PM me and we can talk. thanks in advance...

-Jr

If you 7K to spent I would not buy used.And I would not buy ANYTHING from Speed O Motive out of CA.Maybe try Muscle Motors out of MI.

Jim

Brian Halfiger (screen name ou812) can build you one for a reasonable price that makes big power. His have been in Carcraft before.

There's also another guy out here in CA in Dana Point who's always putting together and selling them. Can't remember his name, but he's on the forum. I'll post it if I remember.

thank you everyone. I'm trying to sift through all these post and PM's... all so much to consider. I thought if i bought used, i might get a better/motor/parts than buying all new stuff. Don't know if that makes sense or not..

call john bailey at bailey motors in cottage grove wisc. this guy is the man he"ll set you up with a 360 stroker eagle or scat your choice and take off for what you dont need you get your own carb , valve covers mabee buy a nioce cam cheap from e - bayand lots off nascar valves and stuff there work out a deal with him i bet you wont have 5 k in it and youll have 475+ motor ready to drop in try to find a good ignition distributor you have freinds that have good parts dont yah write me here and i"ll talk to him you want a better deal he's been looking for a bench seat with headrest and no armrest for a 69 cuda for ever you find 1 he'LL prob thro in all the porting but i cant speak for him he"s just the best around here and builds circle track, straight drag , boat racers ,and stripp and or street im gr8 buddies with him and give me a week and you start looking for intakes ,distributord ,manifolds,cam you want , and what lift your looking for he"LL start with a 360 block he supplies and make you a yanking 416 or 429 stroker for around 5 k that you cant breath when your foot is in it write me here I'll give you my # and his hook you up huge and he garontees all his work a 40 year machinist that luvs presision and you could eat off the floors in his shop when its 5 engines deep he doesnt sub off any work all done in house .you best be gettn some bigger axels wriote me i'll get talkin to him and get you some #s

MRL performance in Michigan. Tell Mike Liston what you want and he'll build you one for your budget. Straight up guy. No BS. Hey....he advertises on FABO. Give him a call. He can help you with your combination. Mild to wild. (989) 845-1547 or (517) 569-2672

yah i talked to john 6 weeks from down payment garonteed 416 stroker call me 1 608 837 4427 ask for jon $ 6,500.00 + shipping to you 475 h/p + he needs to talk to you about eagle or scat cranck and your other choice of brands of your choice or his call cam lift and durations you cant beat his prices or his work you just need to get your rearend ready or you"ll tear the axels or gears right out of it he only uses
new parts or u get no garentee dude it will take a big block to try to come around you BAILEY MOTORS ARE CAGED LIGHTNING UNLEASH 1 AND HAND THE PUCK ON
1 608 837 4427 call me i"m in central time

Did anyone notice how old the OP is? Lol
I've got a 360 that I'd sell. X headed simple build that has now tossed 3 different cars with 408s. All ran cal tracs, I don't, all had an aluminum head, I don't. Pump gas street driven and raced. Someone pm me if you are interested.

Winstoninwisc we used to come up and street race with the Madison guys, not much to look at lol

Did anyone notice how old the OP is? Lol
I've got a 360 that I'd sell. X headed simple build that has now tossed 3 different cars with 408s. All ran cal tracs, I don't, all had an aluminum head, I don't. Pump gas street driven and raced. Someone pm me if you are interested.

Winstoninwisc we used to come up and street race with the Madison guys, not much to look at lol

musta been those pford 408's...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back