WTF is This?!?

-
looks like wolf spider to me . and i beleave on its back is like a 100 babys they carry there babys on the back like that if you kill the momma the babys will jump off the mom and run there cool so what im saying is you didnt only piss off momma you pised off about 100 baby wolfs lol

Looks backwards on the body for a Wolf Spider.

Wolf_Spider_8_eyes_PB032198.jpg

looks like wolf spider to me . and i beleave on its back is like a 100 babys they carry there babys on the back like that if you kill the momma the babys will jump off the mom and run there cool so what im saying is you didnt only piss off momma you pised off about 100 baby wolfs lol

Awesome...... :roll:

I was at my friends cottage and went to put my flanel shirt on,this jumped out.Scared the bajeebles out of me.LOL
May 24 027.jpg

May 24 027.jpg

screw that...make that your wingman and party with him! Can you imagine the stories and good time with that bugger! I bet he can down rum and cokes and drink ya under the table!

that bugger has ALOHA!

I've got three snakes in my backyard- they are black w/bright green stripes running down them. One will even come out when I am doing yardwork and just kind of watch- the daughters think they are so cool, which they are (not poisonous, eat the pests and don't mess with the frogs, which are also welcome). Spiders? Oh, HELL no.

All these big, strong, burly car guys ... hating spiders.

I don't like them either but it's funny reading these replies. Joe, good luck ... looks like the Terminator of the species. If you want to borrow the flame thrower, lemme know.

You're supposed to use the butane lighter in front of the carb cleaner....you have no one to blame but yourself!

Think about it this way: if you have just that one REALLY big bug in your place, he will keep all of the other smaller bugs away.

Hey I'm just saying.....

Yep I saw those little ones on her back myself.

meh......I eat spiders for breakfast.

Some form of wolf spider with its young, no worry.

Is that thing as big as it looks? I don't have any fear or loathing of spiders but if they're in my weight class that's a different story :-D

Dunno what kinda spider your doing battle with but I was cutting the church this morning and I looked down and there was this huge spider,like almost 2 inch long body. That thing stood on its rear end like it was waitin to bite me so I chopped it up with the lawn boy. Man 1,spider 0.

Dunno what kinda spider your doing battle with but I was cutting the church this morning and I looked down and there was this huge spider,like almost 2 inch long body. That thing stood on its rear end like it was waitin to bite me so I chopped it up with the lawn boy. Man 1,spider 0.

LOVE IT!!! I don't mingle with them things.

-
Back