Wtf?!

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
What is it with these lifted trucks lately and the stretched sidewall on the tires?! Are these trucks owned by dumba$$ tuners that developed some kind of alter ego?! The photo below is a perfect example! The wheels are too damn wide for the tires! These are just the two recent Chevys I saw. Don't get me starte on the 77 dodge step side done like this. :banghead: Attention tuners: ruin your damn matchbox cars and leave the poor trucks alone! :finga:

Attachments

• image-3242461787.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 461
  • image-579548552.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 426
Man ,I live in Pismo Beach! Seen this silliness ,for the last 30 years. The young punks with the diesels,replaced the import tuner crap here. Just my area,I vouch for. Dammit people,handle your power with respect.....

And they wonder why all their rims have curb rash and they blow tires when they hit pot holes. Stupid doesn't hurt as much as it should, but at least in this case its expensive to buy new rims and tires all the time.

What gets me is, the tires stores that mount that crap. It's wrong as hell. Because to get that look, you have to mount the tires on wheels that are too wide.

I still say this is better.........er.........worse, as in the "best of the worst"

camber-wheels-2.jpg

hot_wheels_01.jpg

319168_250404058330371_185851534785624_643600_2097844492_n_2.jpg

What is it with these lifted trucks lately and the stretched sidewall on the tires?! Are these trucks owned by dumba$$ tuners that developed some kind of alter ego?! The photo below is a perfect example! The wheels are too damn wide for the tires! These are just the two recent Chevys I saw. Don't get me starte on the 77 dodge step side done like this. :banghead: Attention tuners: ruin your damn matchbox cars and leave the poor trucks alone! :finga:

Damn ricer mentality on a pick up......

I can't say that I like it, but at least some young people are interested in modifying their vehicles to their own tastes and to try and impress the ladies...

I can't say that I like it, but at least some young people are interested in modifying their vehicles to their own tastes and to try and impress the ladies...

they don`t even know how people are laughing at their stupidity!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I,m not closeminded. I kinda like seeing something new. I,d drive the wheels off either one of those trucks and think I looked damn good doing it.

Funny thing is you know they are spending pretty good chunks of change for the 4x4 look but with the tires like that I wouldn't trust it off road, never mind the fact ain't even a piece of dust on them let alone mud.

What's as bad is the ones with giant sized rims and skinny *** tires, you got no protection for the bead when your ties are only a few inches tall.

It is good to see people customizing trucks but I have to say I would personally rather see them stock then whatever you call what happened to them poor trucks. Cars and trucks, not all but some almost have a soul and you start messing with it they ain't happy.

Is their hat on sideways too?
Seems to be about (bad) appearance rather than function.
It's the profoundity of “You’d rather look good and lose than look bad and win”

From the movie, you know.

Waaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaaa

Make mine a turned up diesel so I can leave you
in a cloud of smoke on the street and at the track.
Country boys got it going on, your city steers look like posers.

I really have no issues with the cars.. Ricers, tuners, what ever you want to call them. The real problem seems to be the mentality of the owners/drivers of these cars.

I still say this is better.........er.........worse, as in the "best of the worst"
lol that crap is all over Tulsa, ok. Crap like this is what my matchbox comment was in reference to.
I,m not closeminded. I kinda like seeing something new. I,d drive the wheels off either one of those trucks and think I looked damn good doing it.
No doubt. I like the look of the
wheels. They're just too wide. Put the correct size wheel/tire on it and it would be great
I really have no issues with the cars.. Ricers, tuners, what ever you want to call them. The real problem seems to be the mentality of the owners/drivers of these cars.
Right. I've owned a few imports, but this "stance" or "flush" dad is for the birds

Striving to be different can have some very stooopid looking results! The problem I have is that they are no longer useable as a truck. Now they are only useable to sell dope or do drive by shootings. All 4 of our 4wds get used off road on a regular basis.

camber-wheels-2.jpg

hot_wheels_01.jpg

319168_250404058330371_185851534785624_643600_2097844492_n_2.jpg
None of them will wear the stickers off even when worn down to the cords! They can't have good handling or traction with the tires like that, and the tires will be fighting each other so they will wear out in a few k miles if that much.:wack::violent1: think about the wheel bearings on those! At least the trucks the op posted aren't tearing up the rest of the suspension, you could put normal tires/wheels on them and be OK.

None of them will wear the stickers off even when worn down to the cords! They can't have good handling or traction with the tires like that, and the tires will be fighting each other so they will wear out in a few k miles if that much.:wack::violent1: think about the wheel bearings on those! At least the trucks the op posted aren't tearing up the rest of the suspension, you could put normal tires/wheels on them and be OK.

That's the one upside to their screw up. Like someone else posted. All off roading aspects of these trucks have been depleted

not impressing this lady!!!:-?

the lowered cars are really no worse than when guys lower a mopar to nearly kiss the ground.

if your going to have a muscle car than make it look like a muscle car and you cant be muscle looking ridiculous on the ground....at least these guys are not ruining the muscle image with those euro cars which were never made to be anything special, but each to their own.

Roflmao here's a couple funny ones

Attachments

• image-3388154165.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 273
  • image-2768792845.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 287
  • image-2802870187.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 280
This is my bud's F350 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4. He does all the work himself. Tires are 46x15x20 Military tire with a load rating of 9000lbs each!! He only runs 25psi and it rides like a dream, lol.

Got the truck for $3500 but needed motor work. Pulled the motor, rebuilt it, bigger injectors, better injector pump, stacks, built tranny and converter, rebuilt D60 front, rebuilt Sterling rear, 5.38:1 front and rear gears, Tuner, bunch of other fuel system mods, etc.
Truck will blow the tires away!! It's his daily driver.

At least his tires look good on the 20's, lol

Attachments

• IMG_1544.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 268
This is my bud's F350 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4. He does all the work himself. Tires are 46x15x20 Military tire with a load rating of 9000lbs each!! He only runs 25psi and it rides like a dream, lol. Got the truck for $3500 but needed motor work. Pulled the motor, rebuilt it, bigger injectors, better injector pump, stacks, built tranny and converter, rebuilt D60 front, rebuilt Sterling rear, 5.38:1 front and rear gears, Tuner, bunch of other fuel system mods, etc. Truck will blow the tires away!! It's his daily driver. At least his tires look good on the 20's, lol
at least his truck is functiOnal.

I am surprised that you are just starting to notice them, seven out of every ten sailors on my base, the two other near by Navy bases, and the local Army & Air Force bases have lifted trucks as the dominant mode of male transportation .

Everyone drives them where I live. Especially young men. It's empowering to be large on the road-forced respect for people whom need it.

-
Back