WyoTech?

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Well I graduate from highschool next year and will be attending a local school for basic bodywork and paint classes, along with some welding. But after 3 or so years of that, I am looking to go to WyoTech. Anyone know anyone that ever been there or anyone been there themselves? Just want an idea on how it is. I will be looking at the Blairsville location if I were to go, thanks all. Never to early to start planning.

I graduated from WyoTech way back in 1974. It was a great school back then and I hear it is still good. I now own my own shop with 5 techs and 12 bays.

well i am in the south east pa area and there are alot of choices for me but since i go to a trade school right now i have all the nessesary connections to all these colleges. i havent been told about the wyotech prgram yet but im sure i will in the next year and a half of school. i have not been advised to stay away from the school so it must be good. but there are alot of other choices in pa like ATC,UTI (not advised by our instructors), penn tech, north hampton cc. they do not advise uti unless you have absolutely no automotive background cause everything that they cover are covered by trade schools and also they cost alot more than the rest.

ps they dont call it Under Trained Idiots or Useless Technicians Institute for no reason

The small school I am looking at is Erie County Technical Institute... for auto body stuff. It's small though but I'll learn some and get my feet wet and then jump into the bigger school. I am asking on here because I have heard some ups and some downs about it, but really, I think it depends on the person that's taking the classes in the end. Some are just more into and work harder than others.... so opinions are nice to hear but only count for so much. I just want to know about the school in general....

-
Back