X-Head Porting....

-
Funny i was reading thru this trying to get info on X head DIY porting. Heres my attempt.
Anyone got pics of ported xheads?
Doc if you want those X heads ported I got a Man here in MO that will do them and do them correct. This old Mopar man has ported more heads than he can remember. PM me

20230121_155441.jpg

Funny i was reading thru this trying to get info on X head DIY porting. Heres my attempt.
Anyone got pics of ported xheads?

View attachment 1716038598
Sorry to say the pic's I had of my ported X heads were lost in a phone problem.
I will say that the porting I had done proved out to be very effective, no hard numbers but there was a big difference in the seat of pants acceleration

Doc if you want those X heads ported I got a Man here in MO that will do them and do them correct. This old Mopar man has ported more heads than he can remember. PM me

I haven’t been on the site much, I’ve been slammed. Who knew owning your own business and growing it early on and quickly would be so crazy!

I actually don’t even run my X-heads on my 340, my X-heads are sitting in a box in the shelf, fully assembled.

I bought a set of fully assembled aluminum CNC’d speed master heads. That’s what is on my 340 and I have a spare 340 block that so will eventually build. Most likely that will get aluminum heads as well.

I’m also about to get into a lot of mopar trouble with the wife… luckily she loves me.

4BE6030E-3C08-49EE-B26C-35C12D7F2A8E.jpeg

1EA30CF2-419E-4318-87AF-04E64D5DB154.jpeg

I haven’t been on the site much, I’ve been slammed. Who knew owning your own business and growing it early on and quickly would be so crazy!

I actually don’t even run my X-heads on my 340, my X-heads are sitting in a box in the shelf, fully assembled.

I bought a set of fully assembled aluminum CNC’d speed master heads. That’s what is on my 340 and I have a spare 340 block that so will eventually build. Most likely that will get aluminum heads as well.

I’m also about to get into a lot of mopar trouble with the wife… luckily she loves me.

View attachment 1716039299

View attachment 1716039300

If those CNC Speedmasters are like what my buddy has the port is so big you’ll have to weld up the intake manifold to get the port opening big enough.

-
Back