Yall Meet Stanley

-
I deem you an official CCH...Certified Cat Herder.

Last edited:
Yep.
Me too.
Literally, sometimes.

Here's Stanley this morning. He's gettin real LONG and LANKY. He's not even a year old yet.
IMG_20230319_120125.jpg

Dang...he's got them Go-Go Gadget arms! One thing about it, he'll win all the slap fights with the other kitties because they won't be able to get close enough to hit him....lol.

Dang...he's got them Go-Go Gadget arms! One thing about it, he'll win all the slap fights with the other kitties because they won't be able to get close enough to hit him....lol.
So far, that's right on the money. LOL

That is one lanky-*** cat.

Our new guy, Romeo is also quite long and lanky.

I refer to that stage in their life between about 4 months and 2 years as "the long stage".

Not sure if I mentioned it but we had to put down our new, new guy- Cupid because he had FeLV.

He sure was the light that burned twice as bright albeit half as long.

That is one lanky-*** cat.

Our new guy, Romeo is also quite long and lanky.

I refer to that stage in their life between about 4 months and 2 years as "the long stage".

Not sure if I mentioned it but we had to put down our new, new guy- Cupid because he had FeLV.

He sure was the light that burned twice as bright albeit half as long.
If you mentioned it, I missed it. You have our deepest sympathy.

Thanks man.

Cupid was Romey's half brother.

They both had "the sweet gene".

We also have their mother- Snowy. She is also FeLV positive but completely asymptomatic.
We have her in a separate room. She's also got the sweet gene,
We're trying to decide what to do with her.

Stanley is one stretched out cat, probably a good jumper too.
My internet is poo-poo. I have left youtube videos to load overnight with no success.

Buddy just had to put a cat down. His wife said tiny’s gone and tiggie is the last cat. Nope she came home with fergie. Wasnt long and can open doors. Lol, cats are crazy!

-
Back